Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dutchShaefer-closeup.jpg

How about that, motherscratchers? :lol

very nice colour/lighting...

Loving it, this piece is looking great. Now we got T2 Arnie, T1 Arnie, Conan Arnie and Predator Arnie. This is fantastic!!!!! Is ther another actor who has this many PFs? There can't be man!!!!!

I think license permitting there's a couple of actors who could warrant multiple PFs like a Kurt Russel(Snake, Jack Burton, MacReady) or Mel Gibson( Mad Max I and II, maybe William Wallace and Martin Riggs, I'm still holding out for a Lethal Weapon 2 Riggs and Murtaugh toilet scene diorama, make it happen Sideshow!) but the only one I can think of that could match the Austrian Oaks numbers would be Clint.

im thinking of gluing one of broken gargoyles from T1 pf to the ex, :D and display just the head on a stand or something or as companion to the 1/5 predator
Untitled-1.jpg

Glad I'm didnt cancel too. Thanks DHAVAL, for you words, " don't cancel it judging one picture" something like that.
I wait to the end.now the DUCTH is awesome!!!! Waiting my EX!!!

anytime hE is awesome isn't he ........glad u didn't cancelled

Hell yea that pose would make an amazing Dirty Harry PF, but then I'd be all over any Clint PF, I'd kill for a man with no name or a Josey Wales, hell I'd even take Any Which Way You Can Clint with an ex edition Clyde!!
Jack would be very sweet, and what about a Chinatown Jack with two portraits one with the nose bandage, one without?. So many wonderful possibilities.

I think license permitting there's a couple of actors who could warrant multiple PFs like a Kurt Russel(Snake, Jack Burton, MacReady) or Mel Gibson( Mad Max I and II, maybe William Wallace and Martin Riggs, I'm still holding out for a Lethal Weapon 2 Riggs and Murtaugh toilet scene diorama, make it happen Sideshow!) but the only one I can think of that could match the Austrian Oaks numbers would be Clint.

Seconded! :exactly:

Really excited about recieving Dutch here in the UK..hopefully sooner rather than later :pray: I usually pre order the Ex's for anything i purchase but as i found out about the Dutch after the Ex had sold out, i really dont mind the regular on this one. As someone said earlier, the cigar head doeant quite fit in to the overall pose. Dutch looks like he's on the prowl for Predator in that pose and a cigar head would have been appropriate with a more releaxed pose maybe? However, those of you with the EX its always great to have the choice of heads! Congrats on those great pics by the way, glad the eye thing doesnt seem to be too much of an issue as we first thought

Really excited about recieving Dutch here in the UK..hopefully sooner rather than later :pray: I usually pre order the Ex's for anything i purchase but as i found out about the Dutch after the Ex had sold out, i really dont mind the regular on this one. As someone said earlier, the cigar head doeant quite fit in to the overall pose. Dutch looks like he's on the prowl for Predator in that pose and a cigar head would have been appropriate with a more releaxed pose maybe? However, those of you with the EX its always great to have the choice of heads! Congrats on those great pics by the way, glad the eye thing doesnt seem to be too much of an issue as we first thought

Hope it turns out well for you.
You ordered direct or local retailer for the regular?
The lack of a Predator to display this with made me pass and the skin finish didn't help.
Thought this would be cool with the Maquette but that looks way too big next to this.
Classic Pred is shipping now and there seems to be a few issues with the painted netting, gutted.

Hope it turns out well for you.
You ordered direct or local retailer for the regular?
The lack of a Predator to display this with made me pass and the skin finish didn't help.
Thought this would be cool with the Maquette but that looks way too big next to this.
Classic Pred is shipping now and there seems to be a few issues with the painted netting, gutted.

Hi Collectorcol, i've ordered from a local retailer (although it looks like it wont be arriving until early October along with my Joker PF) I dont mind waiting as i've got some saving to do still :slap Massive Arnie fan so couldnt miss out on this one...even if there was an eye issue id probably have a go at repainting it anyway...although i do agree with you in regards to the skin texture...not sure what it is supposed to achieve? I always knew that the Pred maquette would look too big at 1/3 scale...it totally eclipses Dutch and looks too out of scale IMO. Was waiting for some comparison pics alongside the NECA 1/4 Pred

Thought the Maquette was supposed to be 1:4? The CM is 1:3 and huge!
Think Dutch will look awesome with other Arnie statues, shame there isn't a good match in size with a Predator. Couldn't put this with a plastic Neca IMO.

Thought the Maquette was supposed to be 1:4? The CM is 1:3 and huge!
Think Dutch will look awesome with other Arnie statues, shame there isn't a good match in size with a Predator. Couldn't put this with a plastic Neca IMO.

Until Sideshow release a matching Pred in 1/4 scale, the NECA one is all we got :( by the way, didnt realise that the Abomination on ebay was yours! If it was the exclusive i'd have been happy to take that off you :yess:

Until Sideshow release a matching Pred in 1/4 scale, the NECA one is all we got :( by the way, didnt realise that the Abomination on ebay was yours! If it was the exclusive i'd have been happy to take that off you :yess:

Yeh. I gotta move it on to make room for my Hulk Maquette.
I've had interest from Belgium and Germany but that thing is huge and shipping is a killer.
Just sold my Hellboy2 PF and less than half the size cost £45 to send to Slovakia.

Yeh. I gotta move it on to make room for my Hulk Maquette.
I've had interest from Belgium and Germany but that thing is huge and shipping is a killer.
Just sold my Hellboy2 PF and less than half the size cost £45 to send to Slovakia.

Shipping is a killer man! At least they are slowly but surely making more space for you at home :wink1: surprised that you sold your Hellboy 2 PF, i only picked up the exclusive a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised...you gotta have Hellboy in your collection, no?:panic:

Yeh, very nice piece. The Mrs wasn't happy as that was her 2nd favourite statue.
I'm shifting all my Comiquettes and Stuff from movies that aren't my favourite, Hellboy, and concentrating on Predator and Marvel movie characters, not forgetting Spider-man.
I love everything Sideshow but more of a movie, rather than comic, fan.

Last edited:
Back