Dutch off of ht web site

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the news article on it.

And wow $10,000 for commentary.

Arnold must have felt :D about that.

I've just canceled Dutch and Predator from my pre orders.
Strange since I have bee waiting for this forever. I just don't know if I will need these figures. Hmm.. we'll see.

Oh and yes , I do have figures I might not be buying in my sig. :lol:lol

that news article is from 2004. i have that bobble head with his likeness. they ended up keeping the likeness but removing the gun...
i have the one with the gun...

Sorry, I had read recently about something and I thought that was it. Maybe it was an update or something in the paper. I'm from Ohio.

Strange since I have bee waiting for this forever. I just don't know if I will need these figures. Hmm.. we'll see.

Canceled the predator to??? Why don't you want that anymore? its
a top looking figure.. I can live without Dutch but I would step over my
own mother for the pred.:lol

Canceled the predator to??? Why don't you want that anymore? its
a top looking figure.. I can live without Dutch but I would step over my
own mother for the pred.:lol

But do you love your mom? :D

Say it ain't so, no Pred, no Dutch... you'll change your mind... at least on the Pred!

I cancelled my Billy and Dutch from pre-order on eBay - so glad I didnt pay yet though I'll probably get a unpaid item dispute filed against me. Thing is I won Dutch at $170 shipped - that's not a price I want to pay for a fig that doesnt look like him.

And the going rate for Billy will go down too if Dutch changes so I dont want to pay $130 for him either when he might be worth less (cos some folks are only getting Billy to accompany Dutch).

trying to convince myself more than anything, i checked the official hot toys japan page and the photos are gone but the product page is still up. the description also still says that the figure has had arnie's likeness rights cleared.

https://hottoys.jp/predator/dutch/index.html

this could be an oversight (i.e. they've forgotten to change the description) or a reiteration of what wookster said that this is just a temporary measure while they tweak certain sculpting issues, accessory issues or final legal details. i'd like to think its the latter. i mean it is an official hot toys site after all, so an oversight in not taking the description down doesn't seem likely.

(in fact, "this figure has arnie's likeness" is the big bold title near the top of the page. seems kinda silly if they plan to change the likeness, but didn't change this title)

Last edited:
Back