Dutch off of ht web site

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAVE FAITH MY BROTHERS, wookster said it was only a temporary thing, he seems to have good contacts. so dont get your pitch forks out yet

Are those people decision makers or just regular employees? Because the latter NEVER know what the hell is going on. Those are usually the people saying "everything is cool" one minute and the next they're in an office getting their last paycheck thinking "WTF!? I thought everything was cool?".

My contacts at WAMU said everything was cool.. until they all got canned. So take that "don't get alarmed" talk with a grain of salt.

Maybe it's nothing. Maybe it's something. Until it happens, only the big dogs at HT know. So speculation is appropriate.

wookster already addressed this in the main Dutch thread:

I have, and basically what I can gather is there is a last minute glitch with rights (from who's camp I'm not sure) but it's a temporary measure to insure no one is offended, so as to keep everyone happy the pics need to be taken down for a short time.

I cut and pasted all the files, so as soon as I can put them up again I will.

Between you me and the gatepost I have a feeling this isn't a major fly in the ointment, its rather a courtesy to keep all parties appeased.:banghead

Sooooo....stop the bit*hing until there is something to bit*h about:huh

Remember it happened to Ironman mk I and that returned within a week or two!

Personally, I hear that Arnie said he didnt like the sculpted hair coz it was the wrong shape and colour...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I already pre-ordered thru eBay and was expected to pay for it this week. I sent the seller this:

"The "Dutch" figure may not be released OR may not even have Schwarzenegger likeness - I do not want to pay $170 (shipped to UK) for a toy that does not look like him. Also I don't want "Billy" on his own - I wanted to have both figures together."

I know what wookster said, but its better to be safe than sorry. I don't trust Arnold. Look at how much he asked to be paid for the Total Recall DVD commentary. Also with these figs there seems to be too many problems releasing the pics etc. One moment they're in then they're out. Its doing my head in.

if they dont give us Arnie they might as well shoot us.
i really hope its just a little delay.

How much Did Arnie get paid for the Total Recall DVD commentary??

Also, I found this picture. Image of Dutch does not look like Arnie.

You think the Governator is preventing them from being made? I mean, how much money can you need if you are already worth hundreds of millions of dollars. The only thing this hurts is his fans.

How much Did Arnie get paid for the Total Recall DVD commentary??

Also, I found this picture. Image of Dutch does not look like Arnie.

You think the Governator is preventing them from being made? I mean, how much money can you need if you are already worth hundreds of millions of dollars. The only thing this hurts is his fans.

This wouldn't surprise me because he's already suing someone here in Ohio for making a bobblehead of him as governor, even though as a public official his image is now public domain. He doesn't want his likeness used.

Really, he is suing them? I remember seeing those bobbleheads. But he does have a right to. I mean, he should know when someone is using his likeness for profit.

Back