Dutch off of ht web site

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

royasave33

Super Freak
Reaction score
i just went to the ht web site and dutch is no longer there. no pictures and sign of him we have nothing

really sad,but then again its good for my wallet right now,it needs a rest for some months...

This could be good or bad, they could be fixing him up perfectly or make him worse due to likeness issues.

Read the Dutch thread, we don't need another thread about this.

If it was only in the Dutch thread, I wouldn't have known about this till much later. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

This sucks! I was really looking forward to this one.

Well I hate to add to the conspiracy but SSC only mentioned the Predator (who has no likeness issues) in their newsletter. Hmm...

Well I hate to add to the conspiracy but SSC only mentioned the Predator (who has no likeness issues) in their newsletter. Hmm...

That's a good sign actually because there are no problems with Billy. If Dutch is of the map there would be no reason not to mention Billy but they want to announce both human figures at the same time i think.

I just don't have a good feeling about this, I can't see us getting Dutch anymore. They first came out with a heavily camo'd version and then one with clear "Likeness rights" Why upgrade, release pics and preorders and then pull it off everywhere? Why?

Just confusing imo.

Why the ^^^^ would a company Promote something, Have it for preorder if its not approved yet!!!:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

I'm really hoping they had a problem with the rubber body suit or something and just want to delay it, but I don't have a good feeling about this.

I really hope there was just some paperwork that didn't get inked, and that Dutch will re-appear shortly with likeness in tact. I have no interest in owning a $150 figure of Dutch Schaefer's brother, Larry Schaefer.

HAVE FAITH MY BROTHERS, wookster said it was only a temporary thing, he seems to have good contacts. so dont get your pitch forks out yet

Back