Dune Part Two (October 20th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A am excited to see how Tim handles this, its a complexe part the seconds half of the story.

He was passible in the first film, but this one requires depth and real emotions, not just sad puppy eyes.

He showed at the end of Part one he has it in him.....

A am excited to see how Tim handles this, its a complexe part the seconds half of the story.

He was passible in the first film, but this one requires depth and real emotions, not just sad puppy eyes.

He showed at the end of Part one he has it in him.....
Are we gonna get to see any of the jihad though? I wanna see him be space Hitler

If I remember correctly, the Jihad is never really a big part of the books. It's just something that happens and is mentioned, but there are no big space battles or anything, or is Alzheimer's progressing more swiftly than I thought?

498072-gettyimages-2006232073.jpg

498073-gettyimages-2013249337.jpg

Well, people forget/ignore she is half German...

Seems to be getting good word of mouth after the Premier in London
Too bad the coverage of the London premier spoiled the surprise casting of
[SPOILER="Anya Taylor Joy"][/SPOILER]
. They kept it hidden till now, they should have waited till after March 1st to reveal it publicly.

Did they spoil who she is playing?

60yo spoiler! ...

Besides some rando Bene Gesserit , Imperial dignitary, or concubine, what comes to mind is if they introduce Princess Wensicia Corrino, Irulan (Florence Pugh)'s sister.
Otherwise the most significant unannounced role is Alia, but she's still supposed to be a child at this point.
When she kills her bloated Grandfather, who is then trying to posses and come back to "life" through her. (Maybe as a prescient flash forward of herself to Children of Dune?)

Mostly I can't wait till the DisneySW fans think Alia is copying Rey and her Grandpa's story. :lol

Last edited:
Too bad the coverage of the London premier spoiled the surprise casting of
[SPOILER="Anya Taylor Joy"][/SPOILER]
. They kept it hidden till now, they should have waited till after March 1st to reveal it publicly.

Oh, I had heard she was in it some time ago... was that a surprise? She seems perfect for Dune, her odd glamour.

Oh, I had heard she was in it some time ago... was that a surprise? She seems perfect for Dune, her odd glamour.
I also heard casting rumors after the first film came out, but no confirmation until now. Would have been a nice surprise when I see Part 2 next Sunday. I've been a fan since Queen's Gambit.

Anya’s most amazing film was “The VVitch”. (My sole opinion) She was spectacular and the movie is epic. So much research went into that movie to make it historically accurate even in the way they speak. Many didn’t care for the film but it’s one seriously great horror movie…

The story of Dune is old with little to be surprised about. I’m sure it will be an amazing adaptation of the film and a far cry from David Lynch’s production of the story. Looking very forward to it.. 😎👍🏼

Back