Duel of fates Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a picture of what that Stealth Iron Man looked like? Was it different from the Stealth Iron Man that was later put out by Sideshow?

Or a different model?

Last edited:
Does anyone have a picture of what that Stealth Iron Man looked like? Was it different from the Stealth Iron Man that was later put out by Sideshow?

Or a different model?

I believe it was red and light up... only 2 made and Robert Downy Jr has the other one.

f7c0_1.JPG

Or a different model?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Um there is a Marvel section to discuss things like this...

From my previous posts, we were talking about the auctions. The Bronze DOF and the old IM comiquette came up when were were talking about them. I was asking wether the SIM I posted was different from the one they auctioned off. That was like 3 weeks ago.

:lol Thread will be dead until they annouce the PPO for the FB DOF or until someone gets theirs. Can't wait!!!!!

Yup, there really isn't too much to say at this point. Sideshow's statues like this tend to live up to what you see in the prototype, so there isn't even guessing games between order and shipping, and obviously no discussions on customization.

I can't wait to get it though.

Back