Duel of fates Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just have no idea how I'm gonna display this piece. It won't fit in a Detolf (neither will the ROTS piece) and you will be forced to be looking at someone's back.

Still gonna play the waiting game and try to pick this up on the cheap later

I just have no idea how I'm gonna display this piece. It won't fit in a Detolf (neither will the ROTS piece) and you will be forced to be looking at someone's back.

Still gonna play the waiting game and try to pick this up on the cheap later

Yeah, me either and I have the GTG vs Saruman coming as well. :duh

This or a PF? I feel that it's pricey for its size, but the intricate crafting makes up for it.

Also, how hard would it be to repack this thing?

:woo

I intend to pose this with Maul's back facing out, I want it to show off how there is nothing holding him up except where his foot is connecting with Qui-Gon's chest. That was the selling point for me.

My dio's shipped :google Man, we just got the notice, it shipped already, and yet the HT Will Turner's are overdue. Scheduled for 5/7 delivery. Pretty excited but would have prefered not spending the money until next week.

Oh man I hope mine ships soon. I think I ordered mine a while after it was released though. I need to go get another bookcase so I can rearrange my display so I can have all three dios together.

Just got this bad boy - it was this diorama that made me go back and buy the other 2 and I have to say it's the best of the 3. I haven't looked at the credits, but I'd guess it's Trevor's work - the likenesses are fantastic. Very dynamic too. I'll try to get some pics over the weekend.

Just got this bad boy - it was this diorama that made me go back and buy the other 2 and I have to say it's the best of the 3. I haven't looked at the credits, but I'd guess it's Trevor's work - the likenesses are fantastic. Very dynamic too. I'll try to get some pics over the weekend.

Awesome... I waived my usual "hold on to items until there are multiples to ship" and let SSC know that they can just ship this one immediately. I'm hoping to have sometime in the next two weeks.

Can't wait for pics.

Actually, Trev had nothing to do with this one, but from the proto photos, it still looked fantastic and I thought it was Trev at first. Glad to see you think so well of it. This is a very important dio for me.

Actually, Trev had nothing to do with this one, but from the proto photos, it still looked fantastic and I thought it was Trev at first. Glad to see you think so well of it. This is a very important dio for me.

Do you already know where you're going to put it?... I've got my SSC Maul, Qui Gon, and customed Obi (with the sunoch sculpt and Darren paint job:D) battling it out next to my Maul PF and my newly arrived Medi Maul on the other side of the PF posed doing his reveal (ie removing his robe). I could put this dio in place of the already posed 1/6 Duel of the Fates or I could put it in the special section with the other two vs. dios... decisions decisions-- but they're the nice decisions to have.

Do you already know where you're going to put it?... I've got my SSC Maul, Qui Gon, and customed Obi (with the sunoch sculpt and Darren paint job:D) battling it out next to my Maul PF and my newly arrived Medi Maul on the other side of the PF posed doing his reveal (ie removing his robe). I could put this dio in place of the already posed 1/6 Duel of the Fates or I could put it in the special section with the other two vs. dios... decisions decisions-- but they're the nice decisions to have.

Ya, for now it's going side by side with Ani-Obi at my office on one side of my desk and once I get my Palpatine 1:1 bust, I'll have that and the DOTF dio on one side of my desk with Yoda 1:1 and Ani-Obi on the other. Of course you know I'll have pictures Wednesday. I'm psyched it's coming UPS, that means I'll have it for sure around 10 am cuz that's when they drop off at my office, so I'll have my full lunch break to shoot it :D

Nice! Mine will be here the 7th and I'm really looking forward to it. Each one so far has been quite nice and had a nice impact on my overall collection.

Back