Dude by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's karamazov's auction. He also has it in the for sale thread minus the ebay fees. $550 I believe he wants on the boards. Pm him if you are interested.

Damn, I'm too late to the party. Where could I possibly buy this figure today? Anyone selling one? PM me please!

Cool! Thanks old man!:D
clint-eastwood-picture-2.jpg

Hey fellas! Resurrection time! As you know I like to converse with lots of different types of collectors. So I follow the youtube scene as well as the freaks. So if your wondering what I'm talking about in this video, I made it with some youtube collectors in mind. Hope you enjoy my review of The Dude! As you know already, potty mouth is in full swing! Beware! :lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/oMTbmmc4LaQ[/ame]

Sweet review Mags, the Dude is definitely a gem. Would love to see Walter as well. :exactly:

Will you still be doing the Wonka review as well man?

Thanks Edgar. I'd kill for a Walter man. I will do a review on Wonka soon. I did have some special plans for the video but hey might not happen now. Thats what was delaying it.

I'm interested in doing a badass Walter, at least the head. I'll create an interest thread once I have a wip. I promise it will be top notch. I'll only need a minimum of 9 buyers at $50 per head to produce it. Stay tuned :)

I think the problem there isn't the headsculpt, but a proper body and then clothing that fits a body that size. I don't see it being possible atm.

Back