Dude by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rug that comes with the Toys R Us figure that many of you used for this figure, is it just printed on paper or is it real cloth? Hard to tell in the photos?

Here's Rainman's fantastic Dude Head that I have painted for uscmhicks, I hope you like it?

img4491sk.jpg

Beautiful work! :clap:clap:clap

Thanks Snake! Just curious, since I know you know a lot of fine customizers on this board, do you know of anyone who would be willing to do the shirt I mentioned? I know now that at least two people are interested, lol.

Kato would likely be your best bet for it.

Think Raymond Ferraro may have dabbled in it too. :duff

I know Kato is really busy most of the time, so I'm not sure how to go about contacting him. Especially since it's such a small run, lol.

My advice would be PM him and ask him if it's something he would consider making, and if so, how many minimum people would he need signed up. Typically he looks for 15-20 as a minimum. Smaller than that doesn't make economic sense

Hey guys, I had a chance to snag a full Dude figure from a board member who was needing to let it go. I was hesitant at first because sometimes photos can be deceptive about what you're really getting but I got it today and it's very incredible! Amazing figure!

The question I had is about the sunglasses. I see where he has the slightly drilled in area on the temples, but my sunglasses frames don't go into those holes, so the sunglasses just kinda rest on his nose for a second then fall off. Any recommendations on a smart fix?

I had the same. I very shortly heated the outer parts that are supposed to go into the holes and slightly bended them inward. Stayed put just fine after that for me.

:rotfl

That sig is awesome Edgar!

Rainman sure has given us a hatrick of incredible characters!!! :thud:

Finally got time to post my Rainman Dude painted by Josh Small aka Small Studios.
IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

A special thank you to Rainman for continued execution of excellent 1/6 figures and kits. A well as a big thanks to Small Studios for the sublime paint work.

Last edited:
Back