DuckTales reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE this trailer and the direction they're going with this. I'm really excited for more.

So I am really impressed with the new series. I've watched each episode like 4-5 times (thanks to my 4yr old daughter who now loves the show as well)

I watched the first 4 or so episodes back when they aired. I disliked Webby, found the Triplets too bratty, and thought it had too much Duckburg drama, so I dropped it. Apparently the episode order was messed up and there are more "adventure-going" episodes but... I'm not gonna bother with it, really.

I watched the first 4 or so episodes back when they aired. I disliked Webby, found the Triplets too bratty, and thought it had too much Duckburg drama, so I dropped it. Apparently the episode order was messed up and there are more "adventure-going" episodes but... I'm not gonna bother with it, really.

The only person that I don't like on the Reboot is LaunchPad McQuack. I mean he is a complete idiot in the reboot, at least in the original he was a decent pilot who wasn't dumb as a rock.

Back