Bob Iger back in as Disney CEO, Chapek out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is this a live action remake? Or will he be CG?
How is he not replaced by a Female-POC-LGB-Trans version?

Last edited:
Yeah, I've never been to a park, and with a flood of complaints all over the 'net, figured I missed the boat. Everything from getting rid of the shuttle bus to reducing food portion size to broken rides and animatronics to the parks looking dirty. I guess Chapek didn't care since the parks stayed packed.

Maybe Igor is more concerned about the parks reputation anyway. As a POTC fan, one day I always wanted to see that ride, but that's one of the ones that was messed up.
We went this past February. it’s an absolute ******** down there. The reservation system has made it impossible to get into any restaurant, even if you book it months out. Genie+ is a *********** that either wouldn’t work half the time, or give you rides you don’t want to ride. The restaurants & food are eyewateringly expensive. I was checked out after the second day

Rides were breaking down constantly. Rise of the Empire was literally broken all day the entire time we were in Hollywood Studios. Something was down literally everyday

My mom and sister go to Disney World every six months. They've said the same thing you just said. Restaurant reservation system is a total mess, and it screws a lot of people who don't know any better. Even some people who do know how it works get the shaft sometimes. They also said two of the rides in Galaxy's Edge were broken down both days they went last time they were there in October, along with several around the park.

Even they're at the point that they think they're only going to go in May next year and then scale back depending on how things shape up under Iger. The parks will always be packed due to the amount of people who enjoy going there, but a lot of the diehards seem to be getting frustrated these days.

Personally, I just need them to find a Qui-Gon and an Obi-Wan legacy lightsaber for me next time they go and I won't need anything from Disney (unless they make a Kanan Jarrus saber, I'm a sucker for that character). Haha.

My mom and sister go to Disney World every six months. They've said the same thing you just said. Restaurant reservation system is a total mess, and it screws a lot of people who don't know any better. Even some people who do know how it works get the shaft sometimes. They also said two of the rides in Galaxy's Edge were broken down both days they went last time they were there in October, along with several around the park.

Even they're at the point that they think they're only going to go in May next year and then scale back depending on how things shape up under Iger. The parks will always be packed due to the amount of people who enjoy going there, but a lot of the diehards seem to be getting frustrated these days.

Personally, I just need them to find a Qui-Gon and an Obi-Wan legacy lightsaber for me next time they go and I won't need anything from Disney (unless they make a Kanan Jarrus saber, I'm a sucker for that character). Haha.
I bought the Darth Vader one while I was there lol

Back