Dub-Ya: The Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sure Josh will get alot of advise from his step mother Babs Striesand,
deep thinker that she is.
"No, stupider,make him stupider..."
Yeah he does look more like Snow than Dubya.

What a difference a handful of years make. You make the observation that Bush is a negligent idiot in 2003 and you get labled unpatriotic. Now you do it and it's like, well duh.

What a difference a handful of years make. You make the observation that Bush is a negligent idiot in 2003 and you get labled unpatriotic. Now you do it and it's like, well duh.

Exactly! Makes me feel particularly bad for the Dixie Chicks.

never thought i'd see stone make a monster movie. bush is the absolute bar none worst president in our country's history. he's a war monger operating under the guise of fighting a war on terror. hello??? terror is not an enemy, it's definition is a state of intense fear, one that inspires fear and a cause of anxiety. the plan is to keep everyone scared (just watch the news), so we invest in defense spending while buying up everything in sight here in america. but one day that son of a biatch will be shoveling coal into the fires of hell while getting the pineapple treatment like hitler. he also has a built in assassination failsafe, cheney as vice-president.

bush_hitler02.jpg

how soon we forget .... Gore did win.

Only by the popular vote.....but that's not how our system works. Let's not get into the whole chad thing because that's all been beaten to death. I can't say that would be any better off with Gore though. The Democrats have had control over Congress for the past two years and look where that has gotten us....

Only by the popular vote.....but that's not how our system works. Let's not get into the whole chad thing because that's all been beaten to death. I can't say that would be any better off with Gore though. The Democrats have had control over Congress for the past two years and look where that has gotten us....

you think for yourself are are too smart to be in this thread. escape while you can.

*runs from liberal thread*

That's because Senoir Bush vetoes every legislation that they come with.....

PLEASE let's keep this on-topic about the film!

I, for one, am looking forward to a new Oliver Stone comedy in the vein of Natural Born Killers and Wall Street.

That's because Senoir Bush vetoes every legislation that they come with.....

And what would this be? I am curious because I was under the impression that Bush hasn't vetoed much over the past two years. I believe many newspapers have even highlighted this fact, and bring it up when occasional veto comes in.

Back