Dru up for preorder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...she has great hair...
Mmmm...Bergholtzy...

More great hair (and, great figure potential, too! ;) ):

prmtv.gif

Hey FrankenFan - Those banners you make are pretty cool - Do you have one for Giles?

Those banners... Do you have one for Giles?
Sorry, EriatarkaESP but, no Giles.

The characters I petition for are are Buffy, Willow, and the Vamps, Demons, and Monsters.

Besides, Giles is already in the hopper. Right? ;)

I always love the Dark Willow banner FF! :bow

Something doesn't seem right in your petition list. I can't quite put my finger on it. *cough* Cordy *cough*

He's got a great vamp Darla one. As for Cordy, she may act like one, but she's not really a monster. And she's the only cast member that doesn't really have a monster alternate too. Every single other major character transformed at least once.

I don't remember Faith transforming into a monster? And speaking of Cordy, I'm surprised they never had her back on Buffy for a guest appearance. I mean Angel had several.

Faith was never a regular, just recurring. Now that I think about it, actually Joyce and Tara both were main title credited but never had monster versions.

Faith was never a regular, just recurring.

Well that's just not right. :thwak I never noticed that.
Faith was one of the best characters. :rock Actually, I think Dru and Faith were my two favorites followed by Dark Willow and Cordy probably.

The major characters are the core four: Buffy, Willow, Xander, and Giles. Oh, alright, Cordelia, too, since she was listed in the opening titles from the beginning. But Dave's right and, it never occurred to me before either, Cordelia never did have a significant monster transformation. She was bewitched in "The Witch," and transformed into Nerdy Cordy in "Nightmares," but those don't count.

Faith certainly did some monstrous things and, I suppose one could argue the dark path she chose to walk was her transformation. And, there was the body-swap with Buffy during "This Year's Girl."

Kristine Sutherland never was listed in the main opening titles and, Amber Benson's name appeared only once for "Seeing Red."

Actually, the only other character whose name appeared during the main title sequence that never had a monster alter-ego was Marc Blucas' Captain Cardboard, Riley Finn. He got all hopped up on super-soldier juice, canoodled with vampire hookers, looked a bit rough around the edges, but that was about it.

vmprdrl.jpg

Am I the only one who would rather have Darla from Angel? (If they are doing her in a mondern outfit)
I would really prefer her in her Boxer Rebellion gear though, if I could be choosey.

I've said it before, but I'd love to have Darla in her Boxers. But there's a lot to be said for the iconic vampire in Catholic school girl clothes. Maybe a vamp Darla from Buffy and human Darla from Angel?

Although with Buffy "slowing down" I don't see much hope for the Angel license.:(

Woo Hoo! Darla! :banana

I dont care which version of her they make just as long as it looks like her. Was so dissapointed with the DST figures.

If we do get a Darla, I'd prefer the school girl version. It just seems appropriate to the character to me for some reason.

Also, I have a personal request. Please under any circumstance, do not ever in the future again mention Riley Finn. :thud

I loved that episode and had my favorite Xander line ever - I forget the entire thing but he referred to Riley and his wife as "Nick and Nora Fury" which I thought was brilliant.

If you've never watched "The Thin Man" movies you really need to rent them.

Back