Dreamcast Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairlesswookiee

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
Reaction score
Man, it's like they read my mind. I still have a functional Dreamcast, and used to play it quite frequently. There isn't word on what games will be included in this collection though. What do you want/wish for this??
Here's mine:
Soul Caliber
RE:Veronica
Power Stone
Shenmue
Shenmue II (I know, Xbox, but why can't we have a complete set?)
Skies of Arcadia
Omikron: The Nomad Soul
Jet Grind Radio

https://www.joystiq.com/2010/12/14/dreamcast-collection-confirmed-still-mysterious/

It's $30, which probably means they're going to pack together DC games that have already been ported and released countless times since they were out on Dreamcast. Titles that have already reaped boatloads of profit for Sega already.

A lot of DC games have been re-released in one way or another in the past decade, and the ones that haven't yet could be put out for $15 per pop nowadays on XBL or PSN, so I don't think Sega would put those titles in an inexpensive collection.

Also, some DC games I'd rather they not shove into a collection. Some titles deserve more attention. i.e. Shemue 1 and 2 should get their own awesome collector's edition or something.

A Shenmue 1 & 2 collection would be a dream come true for me. I never did get to play Shenmue 2 because of the whole Xbox thing. :monkey2 My Dreamcast is still hooked up and still gets a lot of play.

A Shenmue 1 & 2 collection would be a dream come true for me. I never did get to play Shenmue 2 because of the whole Xbox thing. :monkey2 My Dreamcast is still hooked up and still gets a lot of play.

:goodpost: :exactly:

I'm still praying for a 1080p HD rerelease collection of Shenmue 1 + 2.

Both Shenmues for sure. Then add Seaman and Ooga Booga and its sold.

If you never played Ooga Booga (a great online multiplayer game released late in the cycle) then you are missing out. Riding boars FTW!!!

Shenmue 3's chances might hinge on how well the upcoming mobile and pc social game Shenmue World does. I will support it hardcore.

Read about it (and 1up.com's excellent Shenmue anniversary feature) here: https://www.1up.com/do/minisite?cId=3182644

:rock Awesome. Sadly, I never finished 2. I will support Shenmue by purchasing the iPhone game. Hopefully it'll be able to play properly on my iPad. Please keep us updated on this game as I'd hate to see it slip by with everything else that is going on.

Man....Dreamcast....good times! :duff

My vote would be for Rival Schools!!!!!
RivalSchoolsWallpaper.jpg

I would snort up that line like I snort up my coke! :drool

Back