Dream Warriors Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool..... Well hopefully Dooley will be able to work on another Jason soon... we need MORE! :D

I am really happy with the sculpt for Freddy this time, very good work and I love his snarl. This one is probably going to be the favorite of the current Freddy's for me and I can't wait to look at the chest of souls a little closer...

Sweet work Brian! :chew

Can you give us any idea of the accessories or what Subject Five looks like? Great work BTW. As always you continue to impress. I can't wait to see your Star Wars figures. Do you have an idea when we will see your first of those? SDCC?

Sideshow Dooley said:
Ahh...first of all I didn't know this "Freddy" was going to be a SDCC Exlcusive till I went to the new building for a visit. By the way the new building is nothing short of AMAZING! I'm really glad the new "Freddy" is getting a warm reception! Those screaming abs we're tough. Try and beat that "Ab Lounge"!
I'd like to do Jason#8 or Uber-Jason. But no such luck yet. I wish I could say I'm up to my eyes in horror, but I'm in a galaxy far, far away...:emperor

It's a good change for me. I'm having a blast working on all these fun SW characters. I think you'll really like what the future holds. Until then, that's all I can say. I think I'm going to be at SDCC? So stop by the booth ( it's the REALLY BIG ONE) and say hi!:r2d2line
Watch out for those Zombies man!
Dooley

Thanks for droping in Dooley....I LOVE the new Freddy...I'am a little sad to hear your not neck deep in horror:monkey2.....anyway I love your work....great job...

Did...did Brian just hint that he's working on a Palpy? Oh God yes, please! Brian is perfect "casting" for a Palpatine sculpt!

Customikey said:
Did...did Brian just hint that he's working on a Palpy? Oh God yes, please! Brian is perfect "casting" for a Palpatine sculpt!

Thats what I kinda got out of it too. Of course we have a limited amount of star wars smilies.

He seems like a good choice for Palpatine. And it did sound like he was doing several different sculpts. Maybe a Bossk? I think that Brian will be giving us tons of the Star Wars creatures and monsters over the coming months...

:maul

Sweet!! Looking forward to meeting Brian and getting his auto in my SS Catalog.

Gotta have someone do
:maul :maul :maul :maul :maul :maul :maul :maul :maul and Brian would be a great choice.

Dooley mentioned a "HUGE Star Wars Project" that he was working on a while back, and I got all excited thinking we were getting a Bossk. Turns out, that may have just been Han's mynok.

This latest post intrigues me.

Star Wars + Dooley = pwnage

I don't collect this line but I may just have to get this figure. It's definitely high in coolness factor. :cool:

Just had a email to say Freddy Krueger goes up for pre-order on Friday, May 19, 2006, from 10am to NOON (PST). What time would this be in the UK. Just want to make sure I am ready for it.

Thanks

abstractharmony said:
6pm!

I hate these pre-orders - I have to leave work early just to make sure I'm home in time.

I have to look like a loser staying at work late! :lol

I'm really nervus about this pre-order! :google

PsychoCenobite :monkey1

abstractharmony said:
6pm!

I hate these pre-orders - I have to leave work early just to make sure I'm home in time.

Can someone tell me how it works. I have a acount with sideshow and get the newsletter. Do I just log in at 6pm or do I get sent a email.

Thanks for the info.

Grant

OK you have to be registered both with sideshow and the newsletter with the same e-mail address for both.

Then you log into the sideshow site at 5.57pm and refresh like buggery until you are able to order it.

Then you can get in line behind ME boy! Hopefully Freddy will be mine.

I predict a 7 minute sell out for the non-attendee

abstractharmony said:
OK you have to be registered both with sideshow and the newsletter with the same e-mail address for both.

Then you log into the sideshow site at 5.57pm and refresh like buggery until you are able to order it.

Then you can get in line behind ME boy! Hopefully Freddy will be mine.

I predict a 7 minute sell out for the non-attendee

Cheers mate. Done and done. Should be ok what with my mega fast broadband. Freddy here I come.

Awesome, he comes with a set of syringe hands!!!!!!!!!!

Great looking sculpt too!!

I'll be doing my order tomorrow though lol.

Back