Dream Warriors Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkArtist81 said:
It's so awesome that they still are giving us the syringe hands! I really love that. And to top it all off, you have Freddy's charred remains?!! :google

The syringe hands are cool. :)

The "charred remains" are just the same bones and skull that came with the Monster from The Bride of Frankenstein. :D

Remains is remains, even with reuse, so I am just happy to have them!!! The syringe fingers rock, I can't wait until tomorrow. This Freddy will easily move the others to the back of the shelf!

Heck, he may even scare some of the Jason's off too!

Bonehead15 said:
The syringe hands are cool. :)

The "charred remains" are just the same bones and skull that came with the Monster from The Bride of Frankenstein. :D

Are you sure, the sculpts look a bit differnt. Even if they are, it is cool that they are included.

Wait a minute, if those are his burned remains, why is he still burned? and not just the bones? :confused:

i'M A BELIEVER!!!!!

I WILL order this. Oh yes. He looks beautiful. I can now gleefully overlook the sweater and pants. The chest, the hands, that incredible sculpt!!!

I cannot wait to get him! Of course, once he's mine, there will be one less pristine DW Freddy. I'm going to cut off the fringe, dirty up the sweater, and replace the needles of the syringe hands with real needles.

Customikey said:
i'M A BELIEVER!!!!!

I WILL order this. Oh yes. He looks beautiful. I can now gleefully overlook the sweater and pants. The chest, the hands, that incredible sculpt!!!

I cannot wait to get him! Of course, once he's mine, there will be one less pristine DW Freddy. I'm going to cut off the fringe, dirty up the sweater, and replace the needles of the syringe hands with real needles.

SWEEEET!!!

Do it Mikey!! That would be awesome! :chew

Mikey, the real needles idea is awesome!!! I guess I could forego the idea of having kids around the house in the future, and start dangerfyeing, er, I mean, Improving, my toys.

Darkartist, I love the Ackbar!

Seaward said:
Mikey, the real needles idea is awesome!!! I guess I could forego the idea of having kids around the house in the future, and start dangerfyeing, er, I mean, Improving, my toys.

And I love your avatar, Seaward.

Quick question about those hellacious abs, but does the chest appliance extend all the way up, similar to the Jason body suit did recently? just curiousity. This is really the best Freddy yet, and I know that the other films are consider lesser in quality, but I would gladly take a Freddy from the remaining four films! Even though part two kinda sucks and is weirdly homoerotic, it has the best line, when Freddy says "You are all my children" either that or when he introduces the DiVinyls on MTV in the supplemental DVD stuff!:lol

Thanks Mikey, pulled it from Fark during one of their photshop contests.

Sideshow Dooley said:
Just to let you know the "Skull" is new!
Enjoy-
Dooley:D

HAH! I knew it! It the claw hand or burned hand new too? They look somewhat different. Perhaps just the pose?

I suppose the chest is a rubber body suit like the Jasons?

Seaward said:

Thanks SeaWard! Love your avi too! Ackbar is the man... I laugh now everytime he says that line! :lol

well i just ordered one of these since they are still available....figured why not :chew :chew

Just over 2hrs to go! :chew

And OMG I'm so bored at work today! I'm going to have to stay late as well to try and get this Freddy.

Come on 6pm UK time!!!! :monkey5

PsychoCenobite :emperor

Back