Dream Warriors Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sith Lord 0498 said:
I'm not seeing a Modern Horror section in the newsletter, and I don't see anything under New Line Horror on SSC's main site.

Is your newsletter subscribed to horror? If not that may be the reason.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Yeah, that'd be the reason. Can I change my settings and have it instantly updated?

Yes, just go to your newsletter main page and check horror or just check "check all" (or something like that) and you just click update and you should then be able to see it.

I wonder if there is a reason Sideshow still hasn't made a Freddy with a real sweater. That could even be the exclusive if they would just do it. :rolleyes:

Thanks, you guys. I got it adjusted.

Dang...I wish I could try for the non-attendee PPO, but I have the SDCC Darth Vader, a full set of Kotobukiya Robocop "bust-ups", and my wife's 25th birthday all coming at the end of July. I'm stretched too thin financially already!!

I hope there's more to it than just that chest thing. And not excited about getting a fourth helping of that dippy printed sweater with the goofy fringe.

I am interested to see if he's got some cool accessories and the new sculpt.

TheObsoleteMan said:
Don't know if I'll be ordering it, but it is very cool.

I hope a few more people fell that way...mayybe it will make next Friday a little easier for me:D

Its going to be a tough decision between freddy and subject 5. Or maybe I will just get both. :maul

I knew it!! I had a feeling it would be the "chest of souls"! Very cool...

It does look like a new sculpt, even if it is the same crappy sweater.... I have to get it. The poses may be limited, but I have other Freddy's to pose anyway... :D

Pretty kewl. I like the new head sculpt and the screamin' abs are sweet looking. Wish there was a knitted sweater though . . . .

Hmph...not hearing to much love for the new Freddy:monkey2 ....maybe I'am to starved for new horror, but I really love this figure and the pose with his shirt up looks awesome to me....I always loved that part in the movie:D

Customikey said:
I'm praying for a new head, hat with wide brim, knitted sweater, correct color pants (they are BLUE, people!!), and alternate syringe hands.

Yes, please.

Blue? Which movie? All the reference pictures I have over the years such as the making of Nightmare book and various posters are all either black or dark brown.
The figure looks cool to me, a knitted sweater at this scale would look like it was inflated are played by a 350 lb Robert Englund.

So far this is my most 'must have' SDCC exclusive! :monkey5

I don't have the original Freddy and have been thinking of getting a Freddy. So this will do nicely!

I might even buy a 1/6 tux off eBay and have him in that! :chew

PsychoCenobite :maul

PsychoCenobite said:
So far this is my most 'must have' SDCC exclusive! :monkey5

I don't have the original Freddy and have been thinking of getting a Freddy. So this will do nicely!

I might even buy a 1/6 tux off eBay and have him in that! :chew

PsychoCenobite :maul

Yeah, you could always use one of the Bond tuxes and make it work. As for the blond severed head to make it authentic... you could always use that Buffy witht the rooted hair. :lol Hardly anyone likes that one anyway.

Back