Drakul's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Stuff!

Darth Sidious Hologram - Sideshow

Very cool piece! Must bigger than I expected and the light up feature is awesome.
One thing I've noticed though is that the legs seem to have trouble supporting the weight of the figure, hence the tilt. Anyone else notice that?

dsc0891f.jpg

Unhinged - WDCC

Very nice piece. Not the best WDCC I've seen but nice.
Sadly the left branch of the glasses snapped off (you can kind of see it between the head and the chair) and it might be a bit tricky to glue it back because it's so thin.

dsc0892s.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments guys!!

new arrivals

Myth Cloth EX Leo (Saint Seiya) - Bandai

Very cool figure! I can't wait to open it proper and play around with it!

dsc0899f.jpg

Now not really statue related but I just received this :yess:

dsc0900ic.jpg

Last edited:
Early grabs for Christmas, Great Great Scores; Drakul

Indeed! The DS is heavy though so hopefully it doesn't make my luggage go over the limit :)

Drakul the Nintendo looks cool. Congrats. :):)

I opened it quickly to make sure everything was fine and it's gorgeous. It's almost all metallic (or at least feels that way) in a very dark grey brushed.
Truly gorgeous.

I opened it quickly to make sure everything was fine and it's gorgeous. It's almost all metallic (or at least feels that way) in a very dark grey brushed.
Truly gorgeous.

That sounds very interesting. Haven't seen one around here in NZ. Do upload the pics when you start using it. :)

Back