Drakul's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice collection...:wave

Thanks!

Nice stuff. I've been so tempted to buy that Kneeling Vader statue... but the thing that has stopped me was the scale... I don't think it fits with anything else in my collection :S and I need uniformity!!

Funny you should say that because I just posted in other thread regarding the scale.
I really want to pair it with the new Palpatine+Throne but I'm debating PF or Figure so that is looks good together.

However I will say that I love it. It's a very unusual pose and I think if I had to have only 1 Vader statue it'd be this one.

Put them in separate spots... that being said I really love what you have started with so far...good stuff

Thanks!

Funny you should say that because I just posted in other thread regarding the scale.
I really want to pair it with the new Palpatine+Throne but I'm debating PF or Figure so that is looks good together.

However I will say that I love it. It's a very unusual pose and I think if I had to have only 1 Vader statue it'd be this one.

Put them in separate spots... that being said I really love what you have started with so far...good stuff

That's a cop out! :thwak
My idea is actually to set it up as if Vader is kneeling in front of the Emperor, hence my dilemma.

Look what the Postman bringeth!! :yess:

Seizing Destiny - WDCC

Very cool piece. This was probably my favorite Disney growing up so I'm thrilled!

seizingdestiny.jpg

Last edited:
New Arrivals!

Metroid Gunship - First 4 Figures :yess:

Very cool piece and hefty! (the box is nice and big). the light up feature is sweet.
One major annoyance/defect right now is that the swivel joint that it rests on seems to be completely glued stuck and I can't rotate it at all. So I'm trying to work that out. :mad:

metroidgunship3.jpg

Gemini Myth Cloth EX (Saint Seiya) - Bandai

Looks awesome! It brings so many memories from childhood (I used to have pretty much all the original pieces that came out).
I'm not putting it out until I move into my new house because it would be a pain to repack.... As you can see :lol

mythclothexgemini1gh.jpg

mythclothexgemini2.jpg

Last edited:
Gentle Giant Terrorific Sale Event Haul!

Stromtropper Animaquette 1/4000 - Gentle Giant

Very nice piece! For the price it tends to go online it's more than worth it. I'm very happy with it.

stromtrooperanimaquette.jpg

And the cream covered cherry on top of the cake is this:

Chewbacca Animaquette Promo/3000 - Gentle Giant

This one I like a little less but it's still really cool. I think it's because he's fur and it's hard do to cartoony statue fur that looks good as opposed to armor.
One thing I noticed is that Chewy's left foot isn't flush with the base. Did any one else encounter that problem?

chewbaccaanimaquette4.jpg

Also:

chewbaccaanimaquette3.jpg

What exactly does "Promo / 3000" mean?​

Last edited:
Gentle Giant Terrorific Sale Event Haul!

Stromtropper Animaquette - Gentle Giant
Very nice piece! For the price it tends to go online it's more than worth it. I'm very happy with it.

And the cream covered cherry on top of the cake is this:

Lucky #1! :yess:

chewbaccaanimaquette4.jpg

Chewbacca Animaquette - Gentle Giant
This one I like a little less but it's still really cool. I think it's because he's fur and it's hard do to cartoony statue fur that looks good as opposed to armor.
One thing I noticed is that Chewy's left foot isn't flush with the base. Did any one else encounter that problem?

Also:

chewbaccaanimaquette3.jpg

What exactly does "Promo / 3000" mean?

Nice haul Drakul. Congrats :) and I guess Promo/3000 means it is promotional statue which they must have used for their promotions and before production. Just a guess :monkey3

Back