Drakul's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Destiny Is Preordained!

Ladies and Gentlemen!....

TADAAAAH!!! :blissy:blissy
dsc1047u.jpg

Kain and Raziel (Legacy of Kain) - Custom

:yess::yess:
Ever since I saw these I've been wanting them since I'm a huge Legacy of Kain fan (avatar people!). I had it for about a month but I finally took it out of its box.
I had a little accident in shipping and Raziel got broken in two at the waist but thankfully the break was clean and after some Krazy Glue you can only tell from up close.

:gah::gah::gah::clap:clap

great and cool customs my friend,ill take this pic for a spanish forum,ok?

Re: Destiny Is Preordained!

Ladies and Gentlemen!......

TADAAAAH!!! :blissy:blissy
dsc1047u.jpg

Kain and Raziel (Legacy of Kain) - Custom

:yess::yess::yess::yess:
Ever since I saw these I've been wanting them since I'm a huge Legacy of Kain fan (avatar people!). I had it for about a month but I finally took it out of its box.
I had a little accident in shipping and Raziel got broken in two at the waist but thankfully the break was clean and after some Krazy Glue you can only tell from up close.

Great Great Customs; Drakul Great Post

It's been a while but this arrived today!

Animated Han Solo Maquette - Gentle Giant

I really like this piece. The action pose is really cool and the paint job is very good too.
Now I'm just missing Vader, Bobba and the Yoda/R2-D2 piece.

dsc1301t.jpg

I should get a guy with a flag in the coming day :impatient:

Last edited:
Guess who showed up today?!

Boromir Statue EX (#257) - Sideshow

Freaking gorgeous! Actually it's a whore, begs to be photographed! So I oblige. :yess:

dsc1312v.jpg

dsc1313j.jpg

Everything looks great, the base, the face, the sword, the banner...

dsc1315p.jpg

The thing is pretty huge too, with the spike on the banner and the raised sword it goes to 24"

dsc1316g.jpg

Pretty proud of this pic, love the angle​

Last edited:
This is a Great Score; Drakul, they did a Very Very Good Job, Congrats and Great Pic's

Thanks, indeed, thanks and thanks! :1-1:

Congrats Drakul. Looks sweet and nice pics. Should I assume that you have moved to your new place?

Thanks bud!
Yeah we moved into the house about 3 months ago but the dedicated statue place hasn't been made yet. I think it will be great though. I hope.

Not exactly statue related but

dsc1314t.jpg

First viewing in my home theater!!!!:yess::yess::yess::yess:

Last edited:
Back