Drakul's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice haul Drakul. Congrats :) and I guess Promo/3000 means it is promotional statue which they must have used for their promotions and before production. Just a guess :monkey3

Thanks! I'll take that answer until I'm given a better one :1-1:

Major Major Congrats; Drakul, I am Really Digging the Metriod Gunship

Yeah it's really cool! I wish the swivel wasn't stuck though :mad:

Spooktacular Haul!

Riku Static Arts (Kingdom Hearts II) - Square Enix

I was originally just going to get Cloud and Sephiroth in this line (maybe Sora) but he was 50% off so I jumped.
It's a very nice piece so I'm happy with it.

rikustaticarts1.jpg

The Duel of Light and Fire - Sideshow :yess::yess::yess:

This is THE piece that made me pay more attention to Sideshow and fittingly my first Sideshow piece.
I grabbed it for $75 off so I'm very happy.
I just opened it to check everything was fine but I won't take it out and display it until I move in my house.

thedueloflightandfire1.jpg

Last edited:
Spooktacular Haul!

rikustaticarts1.jpg

Riku Static Arts (Kingdom Hearts II) - Square Enix

I was originally just going to get Cloud and Sephiroth in this line (maybe Sora) but he was 50% off so I jumped.
It's a very nice piece so I'm happy with it.

thedueloflightandfire1.jpg

The Duel of Light and Fire - Sideshow :yess::yess::yess:
This is THE piece that made me pay more attention to Sideshow and fittingly my first Sideshow piece.
I grabbed it for $75 off so I'm very happy.
I just opened it to check everything was fine but I won't take it out and display it until I move in my house.

Cool mate you always manage to get great bargains. :) Cool

And the WDCC Disney I managed to get it for $119 since I was the only bidder :)

Congrats on the low edition and promo items!! :clap

Thanks! It's a great feeling to see that 1 / X :)

Nice collection, the Vader is also one of my favorites!

:goodpost:

Cool mate you always manage to get great bargains. :) Cool

And the WDCC Disney I managed to get it for $119 since I was the only bidder :)

I wish I'd been able to grab the Clash of Kings at $150 off but oh well...
Remind me which Disney it is you grabbed?

when i collect anime & manga i was to get this riku

Watcha waiting for?? :stick
It is a very nice piece. I wouldn't pay the price it tends to sell for in the after market but if you can find it at a discount, grab it.

Nice score! Congrats

Thanks!

Latest and..... Greatest?

Leia and R2-D2 Animaquette - Gentle Giant

I love the design of the maquette but it's a pretty sloppy job on the build. Sloppy paint, fingerprint and Leia's not very steadily attached to the base.

That being said if you display and let it be and enjoy it from afar it looks great.

dsc0812qe.jpg

Last edited:

dsc0812qe.jpg

I love the design of the maquette but it's a pretty sloppy job on the build. Sloppy paint, fingerprint and Leia's not very steadily attached to the base.

That being said if you display and let it be and enjoy it from afar it looks great.

Buddy you really have some cool collection and everytime you post some new updates I feel like getting one for myself. :monkey1

dsc0812qe.jpg

Great Score; Drakul, Always Liked this Piece, including the 1:1 version

Buddy you really have some cool collection and everytime you post some new updates I feel like getting one for myself. :monkey1

Haha thanks man! There's more coming! :1-1:

This GG leia maquette is very nice. Do you intend to get more from this line?

Yes. I you looks in the previous pages I already bought Emperor, Luke and Chewy. I also have C3PO boxed up and Obi-Wan coming my way.
so I'm only missing Vader and Han.
I'm kinda debating on the Yoda with R2-D2 because I don't have a Yoda and it's iconic Dagobah but Leia already has an R2 so.....

Great Score; Drakul, Always Liked this Piece, including the 1:1 version

Thanks. The 1:1 is sweet but not for me.

Always wanted that Leia. Congrats Drak

It's a great piece as long as you don't look as it too close and forget and about what you saw when you did :D

Back