Dragonball: The Live Action Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DRAGONBALL Z movie

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Where The ^^^^ IS AKIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean come on!!!!! He neesd to do something this is so freaking gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeaaa terrible bro !!! AKIRA should bring all the DBZ gang and fly over the studio and .............

20th-century-fox-logo.gif
logo_Kame-hame-ha.jpg

KAME HAME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!! ON 2OTH CENTURY FOX !!

I am completely in love with the way they've made Emmy Rossum look. She was good before but add a great Anime styled hair cut and....WOWZA! :rock

GUYS !!

lets start a petition to STOP THIS MOVIE !! from releasing !!

WHO IS WITH ME !!

No!!! I need new beer coasters when it's released on DVD and it's in the bargain bin for 99 cents! DON'T YOU EVEN DARE! I NEED BEER COASTERS!!! Don't take this from me dammit!

No!!! I need new beer coasters when it's released on DVD and it's in the bargain bin for 99 cents! DON'T YOU EVEN DARE! I NEED BEER COASTERS!!! Don't take this from me dammit!

hahahahhaha ok man !! you can have your beer costers because I have the feeling it will be in theaters for 2 days and straight to dvd.

Re: DRAGONBALL Z movie

Movie looks like crap! But will watch it nonetheles.:lol

Don't watch it, you don't want to give them motivation for a sequel.

Casting characters from MTVs the Real World. :horror CYF what were you thinking, is Tekken next on your list.

I can't wait to see........... which movie bombs worst, DB or Gi Joe.

They did get the Blue Suit right. Remember from the get go this film was based on the original Dragonball not Dragonball Z. The argument that was used as I read on one thread is the the DB adventure was while Goku was a kid and then DBZ picks up at Goku's adulthood so they moved the DB story up in age.

db_goku_215.gif

Goku-home.gif

dragon-ball-episodio-81-parte-3-3_imagenGrande.jpg

goku2.jpg

The orange GI switch does occur but not into deep into the series.

Back