Dragonball: The Live Action Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea goku is supposed to be buff? and they have some skinny chump playing him.. :banghead:banghead
emmy rossum in that movie im in love XD :blissy

Man, I hate Fox. They're the worst. Not that this film would be any good, but I hate still hate Fox.:)

Fux sucks. Worst film company around.

Even though they brought us little known gems such as...

Star Wars
Alien
Predator
Die Hard
X-Men
Planet of the Apes
Titanic
Independence Day
M*A*S*H
The Fly

...just to name a few.

Fox isn't about to just shelve a $100 million film. It will get released, no matter how bad it is, and they'll spend at least $40 mil. marketing it.

Well, yeah they have good franchises, but they suck with their corporate/marketing decisions...

Wait a minute... did you say Independence Day???:rotfl:rotfl

Maybe you meant X-files??

They did X-Files too, but I really like Independence Day and it did very well at the box office.

Star Wars
Alien
Predator
Die Hard
X-Men
Planet of the Apes
Titanic
Independence Day
M*A*S*H
The Fly

...just to name a few.

And dont forget such classics as

Date Movie
Epic Movie
Meet the Spartans
AvP
AvP-R
4: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Jumper
The Happening
Space Chimps
Meet Dave
and Norbit

Just to name a few. Fox then = great. Fox now = worst film company thanks to that hack Rothman. They butcher movies, and ruin them.

Star Wars
Alien
Predator
Die Hard
X-Men
Planet of the Apes
Titanic
Independence Day
M*A*S*H
The Fly

...just to name a few.

Independence Day is crap. CRAP!!!! Only X-Men that was well done was Bryan Singer's version.

yea goku is supposed to be buff? and they have some skinny chump playing him.. :banghead:banghead
emmy rossum in that movie im in love XD :blissy

Goku didn't really bulk up until all through Dragon Ball Z with his extensive training. Yeah he is supposed to be real muscular but doesn't build it up until later and you can see this in the series. In the original Saiyan Saga he isn't all buffed up and this movie is supposed to be the start of it all.

Just go into this movie expecting nothing, you might be surprised with some of the scenes. We'll always have the original material and I never really cared if they made a live-action movie or not, so this is a nice bonus to me.

I'm just going to go in and enjoy it...yeah it won't be a classic, but it'll be fun to watch.

what a waste of resources this film is. its an insult to every dragonball fan. every single character looks ridiculous in this movie and the plot summary is crap. there are times when a seemingly bad movie decision turns out to be good (people complaining about ledger being cast as the joker), but this is not one of those times.

what a waste of resources this film is. its an insult to every dragonball fan. every single character looks ridiculous in this movie and the plot summary is crap. there are times when a seemingly bad movie decision turns out to be good (people complaining about ledger being cast as the joker), but this is not one of those times.

I will back that comment 100%,........Marsters for Shame :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I'm so in love with how Emmy Rossum looks in this film. She was already a hottie but add that nutty Anime hair with the blue stripe and pouty lips....:drool:

I'm so in love with how Emmy Rossum looks in this film. She was already a hottie but add that nutty Anime hair with the blue stripe and pouty lips....:drool:

Yeah even if the movie tanks, Emmy's Bulma is gonna be a big hit with anime convention goers and cosplayers, no doubt.

Anyway, I'm actually looking forward to the movie. I'll go see it even if it turns out to be a cheesefest. As far as fan expectations go at the moment, there's nowhere to go but up, right?

Back