Dracula SSE Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's a few quick ones. i think under better lighting i can make this bad boy really give you his creepy stare! also, i'll be honest.. his eyes are slightly off but i think it gives him more character. his gaze is afterall mesmerizing! :lol:

IMG_7952.jpg

IMG_7953.jpg

IMG_7954.jpg

wow, no love for the Prince of Darkness! it's really not as bad as my pics might be showing it. way better in person. let me know what you guys who got it think. it's a great addition to the line!

P1X4R said:
wow, no love for the Prince of Darkness! it's really not as bad as my pics might be showing it. way better in person. let me know what you guys who got it think. it's a great addition to the line!
It looks good. I can't wait to get mine. Hopefully fedex will be here soon.

RoboDad said:
#3 / 35 just arrived. Pardon me while I say...

[Frank Barone]Holy Crap![/Frank Barone] This thing's freakin' huge! And he's got a BAD case of dandruff!

I'll get some photos up soon.
:rock:rock:rock

#27 just arrived. I really like the way the eyes look. I was disappointed on how the eyes looked on both versions of Ardeth and on Maul, but it seems like they have gotten better recently with this and Scarface.
dscf1303pm7.jpg

Last edited:
Bannister said:
#27 just arrived. I really like the way the eyes look. I was disappointed on how the eyes looked on both versions of Ardeth and on Maul, but it seems like they have gotten better recently with this and Scarface.

Interesting! I received #28 today. (I haven't had a chance to open him yet though.)

amazing !

can't wait till mine arrives.
Anyone in the Eu got theirs yet ?

Vince said:
amazing !

can't wait till mine arrives.
Anyone in the Eu got theirs yet ?

Damn, just got off the phone with SS and mine wasn't shipped from EU warehouse yet cause there were some problems with the customs and cause the warehouse was so busy with the C4 celebration. :monkey2

Back