Dracula SSE Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
geto10 said:
Damn, just got off the phone with SS and mine wasn't shipped from EU warehouse yet cause there were some problems with the customs and cause the warehouse was so busy with the C4 celebration. :monkey2

Any idea when they will ship ?

Glad you did not mind the messed up eye, that would have driven me crazy, and I would have returned mine.

please, you need to stop right there. it's not "messed" up. he's accentuating with his eyebrow!

IMG_5621.jpg

P1X4R said:
i'll be honest.. his eyes are slightly off but i think it gives him more character. his gaze is afterall mesmerizing! :lol:

IMG_7952.jpg

IMG_7953.jpg

IMG_7954.jpg
[/QUOTE

Ok slightly off, I was just saying what I would do. If your ok with it that is all that matters. Peace

Bannister said:
#27 just arrived. I really like the way the eyes look. I was disappointed on how the eyes looked on both versions of Ardeth and on Maul, but it seems like they have gotten better recently with this and Scarface.
dscf1303pm7.jpg

How long till this gets flipped bud?:D

Universalrocks said:
Glad you did not mind the messed up eye, that would have driven me crazy, and I would have returned mine.
His eyes are not off. Nothing could be further from the truth. Unlike many smaller statues and busts, which either have a lazy eye problem, or else have a fixed stare (where both eyes are exactly even, making it appear that the character is staring off into space), this Dracula bust has his eyes painted in a way that makes it clear he is looking directly at someone. In fact, if you stand in just the right spot, he is looking directly at you, with both eyes. That is a very cool effect.

and for those who missed him, here's one on ebay with no reserve. he's up to $102.50.

Edition Number 15
Item number: 170119459573

Talked to Destiny yesterday evening and she said that my Dracula wasn't shipped from USA on the 15th of May, it was on the 30th instead. There was a major delay :(:(:(

geto10 said:
My bad boy finally arrived. Great statue, nice details, freaking heavy. Love it! :D

Mine also arrived yesterday.
Magnificent piece and huge !!

One little remark.
It's completely out of scale if you compare it to the Ardeth Bust.

When you compare PF Dracula and Frankenstein, Karloff's head is way bigger then Lugosi's.
When you look at the 1:1 busts, it's the other way around.
Lugosi's head is way bigger then Karloff's.

Very strange !

Vince said:
Mine also arrived yesterday.
Magnificent piece and huge !!

One little remark.
It's completely out of scale if you compare it to the Ardeth Bust.

When you compare PF Dracula and Frankenstein, Karloff's head is way bigger then Lugosi's.
When you look at the 1:1 busts, it's the other way around.
Lugosi's head is way bigger then Karloff's.

Very strange !

Yeah, but don't forget that as the Monster, Karloff was wearing a lot of makeup and heavy latex (or whatever they used back then) appliances. Also, just about everyone agrees that the Frankenstein Monster PF is way too large and not in scale with the others, so you can't really go by that... and, Karloff wasn't a very large man, only something like 5' 11" tall.

lcummins said:
Yeah, but don't forget that as the Monster, Karloff was wearing a lot of makeup and heavy latex (or whatever they used back then) appliances. Also, just about everyone agrees that the Frankenstein Monster PF is way too large and not in scale with the others, so you can't really go by that... and, Karloff wasn't a very large man, only something like 5' 11" tall.

I think Frankenstein looks perfectly in scale.
For me he always seemed a lot bigger then Dracula or the Wolfman.

I like it that he is so big.

But with the busts it really bothers me Ardeth is so small.
When you see Lugosi and Karloff together in their movies like The Raven, The Black Cat etc.
I remember Karloff having the biggest head, but it could just be my subconscience speaking ...

Anyway, I display them nowhere near eachother.

Back