Dr. Phil's '57 Chevy is stolen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful car. Leno's got so many, the theives could hide it in his garage and no one would find it for months! :lol

I think there are people with more cars than Leno. I think Tom Monaghan has 244 cars last I heard, while Leno has about 100. Thing is though, I don't find it funny to say that Leno would accept stolen cars, because he's not that kind of guy. He has been known to jump right underneath some stranger's car who needs mechanical help at the drop of a hat and he fixes it for them. He's a super neat, nice guy. Leno would never even think of accepting it. However, he would definitely help Dr. Phil, being a fellow car guy.

Also, there are regular public tours of Jay Leno's car collection, so I don't see how it would be possible to hide such a car in his collection.

I think there are people with more cars than Leno. I think Tom Monaghan has 244 cars last I heard, while Leno has about 100. Thing is though, I don't find it funny to say that Leno would accept stolen cars, because he's not that kind of guy. He has been known to jump right underneath some stranger's car who needs mechanical help at the drop of a hat and he fixes it for them. He's a super neat, nice guy. Leno would never even think of accepting it. However, he would definitely help Dr. Phil, being a fellow car guy.

Also, there are regular public tours of Jay Leno's car collection, so I don't see how it would be possible to hide such a car in his collection.

Geez, just when that theory was starting to sound watertight :lol

Back