Dr. Phil's '57 Chevy is stolen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this belongs in the You cant make this @#$# up thread,

really did not need a thread of its own....

nevermind,
Nam and Ween got that Thread closed... I guess we now don't have a place for funny news anymore...........

Nevermind...

nevermind,
Nam and Ween got that Thread closed... I guess we now don't have a place for funny news anymore...........

Nevermind...

Ween? Nah, Voorhees and Devil were going at it, and Nam was waving the stick a bit, but Ween is always calm personified :)

Ween? Nah, Voorhees and Devil were going at it, and Nam was waving the stick a bit, but Ween is always calm personified :)

I just meant everyone that was talking at that time, A lot of posts were deleted so I don't fully know who was talking, Devil was at fault too, I miss that thread now, We really needed it for posting weird news....

I just meant everyone that was talking at that time, A lot of posts were deleted so I don't fully know who was talking, Devil was at fault too, I miss that thread now, We really needed it for posting weird news....

Create a new one. We have the technology.

I wish Dr. Phil would get stolen and thrown off a cliff. Add Judge Judy to that mix too.

nevermind,

Nevermind...

I'm not taking the blame for that ****. I didn't threaten anyone or say some of the complete and utter bull**** that was said in that thread. It totally pissed me off that it was closed but I'll be damned if someone is going to blame ME for it. I wasn't even home when it got closed.

I wish Dr. Phil would get stolen and thrown off a cliff. Add Judge Judy to that mix too.

When it gets to be 4 o'clock, my mother has to get to the TV quick to watch Dr. Phil. She loves the guy.

Judge Judy is like one of the highest paid people on TV! :horror

I'm not taking the blame for that ****. I didn't threaten anyone or say some of the complete and utter bull**** that was said in that thread. It totally pissed me off that it was closed but I'll be damned if someone is going to blame ME for it. I wasn't even home when it got closed.

...except for when you piss her off Blackmask :lol

tumblr_m2fo0vr3UN1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Finally something I like about Dr. Phil. It won't be an easy car to sell, though, since there aren't many 57 Chevy convertibles out there. It should be fairly easy to find, unless it's parted out.

Back