dr doom vs iron man comiquette...which do you prefer??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
71321_press01-001.jpg

They looked good together. I'm gonna need a better display for them.

dscn5499.jpg

Doom 's the best but His hood has always bothered me...sometimes he looks ridiculous...Very rarely will you see him posed with his hood placed correctly.This is his only bad point.

As for the IM comiquette, I never liked it.The classic comiquette is much better IMO.

Doom 's the best but His hood has always bothered me...sometimes he looks ridiculous...Very rarely will you see him posed with his hood placed correctly.This is his only bad point.

As for the IM comiquette, I never liked it.The classic comiquette is much better IMO.

I've had both, and Doom is vastly superior (I actually had 2 EXs at one point); and collectors do need to be better at futzing the hood, otherwise he does look silly.

With so many Iron Man products on the market, Doom stands out even more.

With so many Iron Man products on the market, Doom stands out even more.

very good point and maybe that's why most perfer or still search for the doom pf, since it's the only representation from sideshow. just like me, i already have the stealth IM so i'm in not hurry to get the red/gold version especially with all the fakes that are known to be out there.:banghead

how much is that Doom PF going for now!?...

not 100% sure on that one, but i think some buy it nows are over $2000 and auctions are $1500+. while the reg versions are still sub $1000, about $800-900.
all i know is get it while you can, cause when they do the F4 remake i'm sure doom will be in the movie and this one will skyrocket imo.

not 100% sure on that one, but i think some buy it nows are over $2000 and auctions are $1500+. while the reg versions are still sub $1000, about $800-900.
all i know is get it while you can, cause when they do the F4 remake i'm sure doom will be in the movie and this one will skyrocket imo.
Sweet, I hope so, I may cash mine in then :naughty :rock
x :wave

I have both the Doom Ex. and original Iron Man Ex. and, honestly, I prefer the action pose of the Iron Man. Doom is awesome, though. It would have to be selling consistently for 2000.00, or thereabouts, for me to seriously considering selling mine.

Ryan

I prefer the Doom PF over the IM Comiquette. This is coming from someone who prefers Iron Man over anything from the Fantastic Four....

I prefer Doom over my Iron Man but I sold my Doom because I knew that I could get it back later in time without worrying about the fakes, finding a legit red/gold Iron Man Com is a pain in the arse and I would never do that again... Buying a Doom would be cake!!! :rock

I prefer Doom over my Iron Man but I sold my Doom because I knew that I could get it back later in time without worrying about the fakes, finding a legit red/gold Iron Man Com is a pain in the arse and I would never do that again... Buying a Doom would be cake!!! :rock

yeah good point, if i were ever to get a IM it would have to have the original shipping box with shipping notice still attached and original invoice would be a nice bonus also....:D

yeah good point, if i were ever to get a IM it would have to have the original shipping box with shipping notice still attached and original invoice would be a nice bonus also....:D

I actually have all of that as well :rock but he'll be leaving my hands almost as much as that Grey vs Hulk Dio :lol

Back