Dr. Doom PF Ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:pfft: sure.....Doom is no pimp anyways that goes to my Spiderman red/blue and Gambit PF EX. Now those are pimp statues :nana:

hi VS
whats the name and company who made it of the statue of the girl in your pic... looks awesome i gotta get it.. lemme know pm plz thx :lecture

Damn this is an amazing piece! I might have to jump on the next one that goes on ebay if the time and price is right. Now that I got myself a credit card, This will be affordable-ish :D

Damn this is an amazing piece! I might have to jump on the next one that goes on ebay if the time and price is right. Now that I got myself a credit card, This will be affordable-ish :D

BBTS has one of $1500. I don't think u will find one cheaper then that. GL

Just as an fyi I bought an exclusive and reg edition of these at retail. Not to mention a grey hulk pf. Neg zone and classic spidey pfs. Hulk v spidey dip.. the list really goes on. Does this make me better than most of you? Yes.

Bodie

. . .

YES-I-DO-SAY-Meme-Rage-Face-Nicolas-Cage2.jpg

touche

Just as an fyi I bought an exclusive and reg edition of these at retail. Not to mention a grey hulk pf. Neg zone and classic spidey pfs. Hulk v spidey dip.. the list really goes on. Does this make me better than most of you? Yes.

Bodie

:monkey1 Nope.... You need 3 Soulfire Graces (with 2 of them platinum & reg being matching #4s) to be better then me :wink1:

Ps Spidey PF sucks :lecture

Last edited:
Back