Dr. Doom PF Ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats RB. How the heck did you manage to get it for 900 bucks?

Evil bay! :yess: thanks RB, still can't believe he's here....was never in a million expecting to get him at that price and in mint condition too!:thud:

It's a regular

My Doom isn't thirsty! :lol

Ands no art box either. Congrats RB.

Thanks bro, all turned out well in the end...shame abt the art box but as this is a keeper, it shouldn't really bother me too much :wink1:

Congrats Roberto! :rock
It's one (If not THE one) of the PFs that every other PFs are measured. :lecture

Could'nt agree more xYx, i wasnt sceptical about it but i did wonder why everyone had nothing but amazing things to say about this particular PF but now i can see why. Truly one of the all time great statues

Still a steal, lately the regs have been going for close to $2000 .

:exactly:

Wow, that is a good price. Congrats dude

Thanks very much Asdf :clap

Are you still going to get the LSF Doom RB? I wish that was coming in 1/4 I'd love a Doom. Congrats again on a great score. I must admit when I look on Evilbay I can never find a bargain.

Are you still going to get the LSF Doom RB? I wish that was coming in 1/4 I'd love a Doom. Congrats again on a great score. I must admit when I look on Evilbay I can never find a bargain.

100% without doubt RB, the Doom LSF for me is the Mecca of all statues/collectibles. Its the most amazing statue i have ever seen in my life to date...however...i can wait, please dont put it up for pre order yet SSC cos all these incoming pre orders are just piling up at home and also i havent even got the money to pay for the NRD let alone the statue itself! :panic::panic:

Thanks again regarding the Doom PF...as i was just saying to someone on my Show your Shelves thread, i almost resigned myself to never ever seeing this particular statue in person let alone own it due to how rarely it does go on sale and also how much it usually sells for...so i cant believe how lucky i got when i got this from eBay of all places. In my opinion, Ebay is really hit and miss. I have found that i do get some great deals whereas on other occasions i feel like i've paid too much. Then of course you have the problems of recieving items that arent as described or dont ever turn up or arrive damaged, etc...

I see it as nothing ventured nothing gained, sometimes you have to take a risk when trying to find a particular piece and dont forget that most of the time the buyer is usually always protected...

you've done it again.... WOW how do yo do it :lol This is one pf i would love to own it really is a work of art. The throne is outstanding WOW :clap:clap btyw HULK looks greati don't see an issue with the eyebrow :impatient:

you've done it again.... WOW how do yo do it :lol This is one pf i would love to own it really is a work of art. The throne is outstanding WOW :clap:clap btyw HULK looks greati don't see an issue with the eyebrow :impatient:

Hey Dave, yep, Doom is in da house! Whoop Whoop! :rotfl It really is an awesome piece and im most grateful to have it at last!

Got the Hulk arriving today mate (supposedly:panic:) so just for you Dave, i'll get in some pics of the Hulk next to the Doom PF :hi5:

attachment.php

congrats.gif

Hey Dave, yep, Doom is in da house! Whoop Whoop! :rotfl It really is an awesome piece and im most grateful to have it at last!

Got the Hulk arriving today mate (supposedly:panic:) so just for you Dave, i'll get in some pics of the Hulk next to the Doom PF :hi5:
that would be super cool... doom should be trembling in his metal boots thoe :lol

that would be super cool... doom should be trembling in his metal boots thoe :lol

Damn right, especially as they are currently sharing the same room right this minute! Hulk has arrived! Unfortunately, im at work and wont be able to take him out the box until i get home...DAMN im so pumped for this one! :yess:

Looking forward to seeing your room set up RB when you finally move house. Seriously your done well to get so many Grail pieces considering how long your been collecting. I managed to get my 1st personal grail (Wolverine PF) last week but after I get a few of my PO's payed up I'm going to be grail hunting for a few more expensive pieces.

Looking forward to seeing your room set up RB when you finally move house. Seriously your done well to get so many Grail pieces considering how long your been collecting. I managed to get my 1st personal grail (Wolverine PF) last week but after I get a few of my PO's payed up I'm going to be grail hunting for a few more expensive pieces.

I appreciate that RB, thanks bud :hi5: Thats what its all about mate, being patient and keeping your eye out for the pieces you need...cos they will pop up at some point. Like you mentioned, i would have been collecting Sideshow pieces for 1 year and 1 month from the start of February just gone and i have to sometimes double take at all the shipping boxes i have piled up...frightening really! I'm desparate to get my pieces displayed but i know its gonna be a long process...Since the start of the new year i have purchased the Spiderman Comiquette, the Custom Iron Man MKII 1:1 bust, the Doom PF, the Enterbay T-800 BD 1/4 figure and now The Hulk has just arrived! It's been a great start to the year and its only gonna get better cos next month is Iron Man month! :yess:

Great price man, so lucky you got it at that price but it only went that low because it didn't come with a box. Doom PF EX is the definitive grail in my collection and I would never sell it even if it went to 10k in price.

Back