Doomsday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw it, loved it! The lead chick is as hot as she is tough! Loved her! A female Snake Plissken to be sure!
Yet another cool movie for my post-apocalyptic DVD collection. :rock

I thought it was very tense and it had me on the edge of my seat... right up until the Gollum monsters showed up and then it did indeed become a total cheesefest.

Exactly. The setting for the movie was great then Powder on crack shows up.

I'm still up in the air about seeing Doomsday.

You didn't see the film obviously. There's no zombism involved. Rhona Mitra is very good as the lead and some of the others may be over the top, but I wouldn't call the acting bad. The script is a hodge podge of other films true - but put together in a fun and exciting way.

i did see the movie and i confess, shut it off after the first 45 minutes. that's how truly bad it was. what would you call those infected people walking around? maybe not zombieism but the walking infected? whatever you call them, the story was cliche and made up of several ideas of other movies. sort of like a scary movie part 5.

sorry dave, not worth watching whatsoever. now if you want to see a good movie, see steven king's the mist.

i did see the movie and i confess, shut it off after the first 45 minutes. that's how truly bad it was. what would you call those infected people walking around? maybe not zombieism but the walking infected? whatever you call them, the story was cliche and made up of several ideas of other movies. sort of like a scary movie part 5.

sorry dave, not worth watching whatsoever. now if you want to see a good movie, see steven king's the mist.

++++ed up ending.....

Back