Doomsday Maquette - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard call for me because I like certain things about each statue but I didn’t pre order the prime 1 for some reason. Still on the fence about this one too. I like him and he is an iconic villain so I would like SOMETHING

Not much larger than the new Superman PF and almost twice the price. This is totally bonkers. Prime 1 sells 1/3 scale for way less!

I am a little shocked by the size..I mean for once a bigger base probably would have made sense so if you did want to pair it with SM/BM/WW you wouldnt need a platform for him to make sense...I really like it but feel it isn't big enough....I mean Prime 1's is a showstopper size wise.

Ex is a must for this,, i like this DD better than P1,, siZewise im a little bit concerned as i only have the first release trinity, not getting the new ones,,
price is a concern too,, would have liked it a better around 900$ price.. though im sure if they had slapped a ES of 400-500 on the ex, they would sell out in a matter of days

Exclusive is the “masked version” which should be interesting and probably a make it break it deal for me

SSC have lost their minds!

No way in hell this statue is worth the price. Oh well ....

i will get this,, ex is a must too,, im still bothered by the paw like hands and feet though

the only thing im worried about the negativity around the statue is it might end up produced in PVC or something if not selling well :(

Back