Doomsday Maquette - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A simple Darkseid standing pose on Apokolips base w/ omega beam angry teeth EX head would be sufficient for me :rock

2010897-darkseid6.jpg
512a6f03c1267496c4db401ea9b89f17.jpg

latest

I'm surprised at some of the reception. I like this piece a lot. I like the uniform elements, very lab/creation like. When I first saw the second set of feet I thought ewww gross but then was like hey Doomsday is gross, a monster, a lab creation. I don't like the GL ring on his hand. I have read a lot of GL comics and I honestly don't know if someone can just put a ring on like that. Normally I would never get it because of the price but I'm intrigued and will consider

I will never get this due to the size and price. The justice league bits including supes cape should be optional add ons, as they might turn people off a potential sale

I got this back the other week after getting it painted. It's the Kirby light up head sculpt from Dan. Didn't have the magnet on in this picture.

Attachments

• 20180729_134611.jpg
    20180729_134611.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 151
  • 20180729_134634.jpg
    20180729_134634.jpg
    522.4 KB · Views: 152
If any Australian is interested :dunno this is finally available for preorder from Popcultcha (Australia). And remember you've only got 3 weeks for the 10% early preorder discount, which can be stacked with any member discounts you have.

I'm surprised at some of the reception. I like this piece a lot. I like the uniform elements, very lab/creation like. When I first saw the second set of feet I thought ewww gross but then was like hey Doomsday is gross, a monster, a lab creation. I don't like the GL ring on his hand. I have read a lot of GL comics and I honestly don't know if someone can just put a ring on like that. Normally I would never get it because of the price but I'm intrigued and will consider

A Green Lantern ring definitely wouldn’t

A Green Lantern ring definitely wouldn’t

Exactly - they would have been better showing the ring flying away

I am changing my previous thoughts - though I don't agree that he should be able to put on the ring, it looks as though he was able to do so in the early comic, from doing some research.

ES for the exclusive set at 300,, showing almost sold out,, i got my order in

ES for the exclusive set at 300,, showing almost sold out,, i got my order in

Ordered.

Thank you for the heads up Dino76m! Didn't order immediately due to the higher price point, but would of hated to miss the exclusive.

Doomsday is coming!

ex head alone made this the must have doomsday for me,, though the P1 is true to comics, the scale was too big for me and I prefer the costume on Sideshow,, looks more alien tech to me than P1..

i thought it was ,, if memory serves me correct, wasnt he defeated on some planet and they imprisoned his body in a suit??

Back