Doomsday Maquette - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They tried too hard with this piece. All those superhero weapons/easter eggs, two sets of toe nails, too many spikes, etc.

The JLA never had a chance and should have quit once Doomsday got a hold of a green lantern ring.

Not showcasing this against another PF makes me fearful of Darkseid PF sizing and proportion issues from a couple of years ago.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They tried too hard with this piece. All those superhero weapons/easter eggs, two sets of toe nails, too many spikes, etc.

The JLA never had a chance and should have quit once Doomsday got a hold of a green lantern ring.
What they "tried too hard" actually works for me. I dont consider them easter eggs. It just shows this dude straight up murdered the heroes lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm really curious how this will be priced. I'm glad he's holding the cape properly, like a product placement akin to Coke bottles in commercials.

Yup... each month seems like the price go up by 5% hahaha

He's wearing green lantern's ring!! Lol you gotta admit, even with the shiny trousers he looks pretty badass. I love the way he looks and the base :clap

Back