Dog Alien life-size head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha no way! I just placed them there to take a few pics...Gonna make a video of this and the Aliens warrior head tomorrow.

Impressive, awesome, amazing and all the adjectives possible! Bravo! Really like the transparency and the quality of this! Can't wait fir my big chap!! Awesome!

I agree, that thing looks awesome in that light. Wished I could have swung this but my money is going to be tied up in the big chap. That dome looks very nice so it bodes well for the Big Chap dome. Maybe they'll figure out the domes on these and will have the procedure down on the chap.

I agree, that thing looks awesome in that light. Wished I could have swung this but my money is going to be tied up in the big chap. That dome looks very nice so it bodes well for the Big Chap dome. Maybe they'll figure out the domes on these and will have the procedure down on the chap.

I was worried about that myself. After seeing these pictures I finally pulled the trigger on the Big Chap.

This is my Dog Alien😭

Attachments

• IMG_3090.jpg
    IMG_3090.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_3080.jpg
    IMG_3080.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_3083.jpg
    IMG_3083.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_3086.jpg
    IMG_3086.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_3088.jpg
    IMG_3088.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 117

Attachments

• IMG_3064.jpg
    IMG_3064.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_3065.jpg
    IMG_3065.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_3063.jpg
    IMG_3063.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 317
amazing pieze and amazing video!!! thanks allosaur!! I am completely confident about the big chap now:)wooohoooo!!!

Would this be worth tracking down? Selling off a bunch of my statues, because I want to condense it down to mostly Alien/Horror stuff and I was thinking about picking up the Alien Blue warrior head, but this one looks really good.

Would this be worth tracking down? Selling off a bunch of my statues, because I want to condense it down to mostly Alien/Horror stuff and I was thinking about picking up the Alien Blue warrior head, but this one looks really good.

Hi Duck. I recommend the Dog Alien, turned out real nice. DO NOT get the Blue unless you want to repaint it. Another option is to get the 1:1 Dog Alien Kit off of monsters in motion and pay a pro to paint it. Just my opinion of course

Just curious why you say that the Warrior will need to be repainted? Is it bad application or screen accuracy? or both? Thanks! I really do want the Dog alien it looks so nice.

Just curious why you say that the Warrior will need to be repainted? Is it bad application or screen accuracy? or both? Thanks! I really do want the Dog alien it looks so nice.

IMO, the sculpt is great. The paint job wasn't. At least for me, I couldn't stand the neon green color, polka dot detail all over and squiggly lines. Kind of looked like my daughter had a run at it. I repainted it. I'm much happier with my own mediocre paint job than what I received lol. I'm really happy with the Dog. Accuracy wise, I couldn't exactly tell ya. Definitely not an expert, as my post in the Queen thread was corrected (all this time I thought that was James Cameron holding that puppet lol)

Back