Dog Alien life-size head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The girl on the booth said to me that she has confidence to say the final products of all alien busts will be very,very closed to the prototype( well, guess the city hunter bust proves it can be done). But all those prototypes are still under tweaking.
I aslo ask about the base, she said all alien bust may not come with neck or shoulder, but will have a similar style base for different movies.

Thanks to everyone for the pics.

Shame it won't have the chest/shoulders - I would have bought it if it did.

As is - I'll pass.

Just looks like a sausage roll with teeth like this (thought the same about the Giger one).

Nice to have a set of these on display for sure

Omg!!!! This is so perfect! I dont need the shoulders. If all these alien busts has the same base, they will look amazing together.. TAKE MY MONEY COOLPROPS!

I feel the same way...Even the Great Giger endorsed a similar type of head - display depiction.

I just mentioned a similar view in the Warrior thread. I like these. The bases are being redesigned however, I'm hoping they cam make them a little narrower if anything while keeping them stable.

Darkmummy. In person did you feel these teeth were chrome? I know rottingcollector wasn't totally sure but these pics it seems to be to my eyes. This piece is so stunning. I have to get it. Trying to decide on display options already. The bottom of the piece and the detailing underneath are just as killer as the side views...so it's going to really be a central figure in one side of my office/studio.

Darkmummy. In person did you feel these teeth were chrome? I know rottingcollector wasn't totally sure but these pics it seems to be to my eyes. This piece is so stunning. I have to get it. Trying to decide on display options already. The bottom of the piece and the detailing underneath are just as killer as the side views...so it's going to really be a central figure in one side of my office/studio.
I don't think the teeth of dog alien are chromed. But the teeth of warrior look like chromed to me but not as shinny or bright as sideshow's, more like some sort of dark color metal.

I don't think the teeth of dog alien are chromed. But the teeth of warrior look like chromed to me but not as shinny or bright as sideshow's, more like some sort of dark color metal.

Sideshow sculpted/ painted teeth have been a miss for me. I think the warrior alien teeth from cool props are where it's at. Trying to remember the 1/1 warrior teeth from Sideshow. Big chap obviously looked awful.

I'd prefer teeth that aren't sculpted but put into the piece like what I am seeing on these Cool props pieces..it just looks way better to my eyes.

Again thanks for all your photos. It's amazing!!

DSC_7499_zpsgpiqwaaw.jpg
DSC_7502_zpsh0vsy0nt.jpg
img_8_zpsyx5xpnro.jpg
img_11_zps0nrijqe6.jpg
img_10_zpsikmc2kdm.jpg
img_9_zpslg1bbdua.jpg
I think I could add a few more pics here... I assume the next wonderfest around July we will be able to see the production sample of this bust from China. And we will know the final price as well.

dog_teeth_2_zpsnekdwpqp.jpg
dog_teeth_1_zpsu7vinq3y.jpg

I cropped from the original close-up pics, just let you guys be able to see a bit more clear whether it's chromed or not.

Does anyone happen to know if Coolprops will be doing full bodied pieces (1/4, 1/3, or 1/2 scale) of any of these Alien pieces or Predator for that matter?

Back