Dog Alien life-size head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a guess... $1K. The Dog Alien doesn't seem to be as intricate or as difficult to package as the P2 1:1 bust.

I do hope these are less, but I can see them being around about that. The Dog is pretty intricate however, you can't always see it, but he does have a dome similar to the Big Chaps with details beneath (I hope CP do a better job with the domes than others have!!!) The Giger 1/4 BC head was around that though I guess, although that did have his name to it which means a lot!

I'm looking forward to seeing the final products, I'm hoping they have altered the stands a bit to make them less bulky and maybe a bit lower.

I guess those 75 special edition pieces were made in Japan by same group people who worked on the prototype, that's why there could be a chance when it gets mass produced in China, the price is gonna be different. But the paint apps could be down graded a little bit.
They still show up as the temporary base...don't know how they are going change it next month.
We need send messages to ask coolprops.

75 pieces? Where are you seeing that? If it were prototype quality, It wouldn't be bad. I noticed the bases were the same old ones also, I wish CP had an English website so we had more details our end. Please let us know if you find anything out, The Dog is the one I'd like the most along with the Big chap.

75 pieces? Where are you seeing that? If it were prototype quality, It wouldn't be bad. I noticed the bases were the same old ones also, I wish CP had an English website so we had more details our end. Please let us know if you find anything out, The Dog is the one I'd like the most along with the Big chap.

From their website. (プロップレプリカ製作販売|CoolProps(クールプロップス))
The limited edition number is 75 for both Alien warrior and dog Toy sapiens version.

And obviously you can see there is no price for the normal version Warrior and new born.

The dog alien and blue warrior are exclusive to Toy Sapiens and they don't ship outside Japan. I've asked on their facebook if there is a way to get these if you are international but I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah so basically a few days after glorious 420. The other pieces looked rather interesting, like the avp queen

I think this sculpt is a bit lifeless. It's like it's been severed from a dead alien. I need a bust or head like the sano one or like the cover of alien3 cineworld cover!

Last edited:
img_2_m_zpsyduaufoh.jpg
img_3_m_zpsb4damjhk.jpg
img_4_zpslxzqkxbn.jpg
If my Japanese is all right, the 'Feel' section of the last image actually says, during the exhibition, these actual props from the movie will show up.
They are Engineer statue from Prometheus, the queenchest burster from Alien3, an ice-gun from AVP, a 1/3 scale alien queen fullbody from avp, lifesize alien warrior from alien ressurrection, two lifesize alien warriors from both AVP and AVPR, an engineer life size bust, celtic lifesize suit, and a few more weapons and a predator statue from AVP movie.
The bottom line says all props are contributed by Fox/Coolprops.
I guess coolprops has bought all those actual props, which means, we're going to have at least two more life size alien busts, which from AVP and AVPR movies.

Back