Does your spouse/bf/gf/partner collect too?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarrowMan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I dunno if I'm the only one, but I collect SS and hot toys figures, and my gf also collects "Blythe" figures, she makes clothes for them and takes tons of photos, all that jazz. Anyone else have a gf/bf/partner/significant other that also collects?

Blythe:
n577935457_480381_9435.jpg

My other half doesn't, she doesn't really understand it, but is happy enough to let me go about it.

Not that she complained when I got her Legolas' fighting knives for a Birthday present :lol

I dunno if I'm the only one, but I collect SS and hot toys figures, and my gf also collects "Blythe" figures, she makes clothes for them and takes tons of photos, all that jazz. Anyone else have a gf/bf/partner/significant other that also collects?

I wish! :lol

I couldn't be happier that i have a common interest like collecting, I've always collected comics and toys, although most of my toys were lost in moves as a kid due to pesky roaches, my dad tossed everything, transformers, he men, gi joes, you name it. My gf on the other hand, had hers from childhood saved, like all the original strawberry shortcake, moshishi, barbies, gem and the holograms, girly stuff. that crap is worth a fortune now.

My "lady" actually started collecting Disney Haunted Mansion items because of me. Of course she doesn't spend NEARLY as much as I do on SS items. But I take full responsibility forthe collecting bug she got bitten by :cool:

My "lady" actually started collecting Disney Haunted Mansion items because of me. Of course she doesn't spend NEARLY as much as I do on SS items. But I take full responsibility forthe collecting bug she got bitten by :cool:

That's definitely a cool thing to collect! :rock

My fiance (Husker75) got me started collecting! He collects anything from Battlestar Galactica, LOTR, SSC Star Wars, 1:32 scale (?) WWII planes and such... he's much more hardcore than I am.

Back