Does anyone know Ironman1188 personally? **IMPORTANT**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As suggested by the great people of this Forum, i have reached out to his local police dept and asked for them to perform a welfare check, which they said they will do today. Thank you all for expressing your concern. Thank you Jessica for getting me his info!

Us Freaks gotta stick together and look out for one another!

Also, I have to head out soon with the wife. I gave the authorities her number so if I get an update I will pass it along. Again, thank you!

Nicely done stickman :clap :rock
Now lets hope he's ok.
I dont know him personally but from what I've seen he's a good bloke.
x :peace

He just commented on OSW:
ironman1188 said:
WOW!!
I am speechless. And embarrassed.
I apologize for worrying anyone.
I am ok. Things were a bit ****** so I decided to "take a break" from FB and the forums. I didn't even realize how what I said might be misinterpreted until I read it to the police officers who just came to check on me.
I cannot apologize enough to you all, but, thanks so much for caring.

He's okay everyone.
Thanks to Stickman for contacting the local police and to them for checking in on him.

Yes, i am talking to him now. A true HAPPY ENDING!!

Also a round of applause for the authorities for not taking this lightly and getting there ASAP!!! Much respect and gratitude

WOW!!
I am ok. Things were a bit ****** so I decided to "take a break" from FB and the forums. I didn't even realize how what I said might be misinterpreted until I read it to the police officers who just came to check on me.
I will try and be around more often. ;)

And, to be a bit "lighter", man you guys can really read into the forum sigs. LOL. The one is from the Black Sabbath song Iron Man which I've been using since I started seeing my previous "all outta bubblegum" one all over. "So be it" is simply an Ursus quote.

It's good to hear you're doing alright Ironman1188! Sorry if we overreacted a bit, best to make sure you're okay.

Glad to see you're ok man it's always amazing how much of a family this hobby creates. No need to apologise we're just glad you're ok. :duff

WOW!!
I will try and be around more often. ;)

And, to be a bit "lighter", man you guys can really read into the forum sigs. LOL. The one is from the Black Sabbath song Iron Man which I've been using since I started seeing my previous "all outta bubblegum" one all over. "So be it" is simply an Ursus quote.

Sorry I gave your info to Sticks IM. I was on a train and didn't want people listening in. But Sticks is part of our ape family so it is all good.

OH, man so glad to hear from you!

You really frightened us! Hope all is well with you buddy and whatever issues you have at the moment, know that some people care for you!

Take care! Thanks for reaching to us! And if you want to talk, never hesitate to! You have friends there!

Back