Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Mummy was a ton of fun. The explanation of the mummy was a bit so-so, but I liked the rest of it.

I was too until I saw the "Foxes" song scene. I have a feeling that what has been a winning streak series will be broken with this episode.

Glad my feelings were way off. Loved the episode. 8 for 8 streak still going strong for me too!

Really great episode that!! Loving this season. It's amazing how fresh it feels, like we have a new show runner. Hats off to Moff.

There was a moment when the Doctor was talking to himself and he sounded just like Tom Baker. Made me lol.

Hated it too and I have tried to give Capaldi a fair shake but I just don't like him as the doctor. I really think they blew it with this direction, both my kids who were die hard fans since Eccleston have quit watching and I'm only watching because.... actually I don't have a good reason, I should just stop. Sad though, my family really used to get excited about watching the show together, now it's like that never even happened.

New Poster:

59411.jpg

'Flatline' was great - very enjoyable! Really liked the last few episodes, although the series has been pretty good as whole! Just a shame there are only a few episodes left :( :(

So 'Missy' has 'chosen well' - I am interested to see where that leads....

Hmm, that ep wasn't very good. Those kids were pretty bad, the writing was odd and out of character, and what the hell was with that ending? Such a shame, the first one this series that I haven't loved :(

On the upside, the 2 part finale looks like it's going to be really good.

Last edited:
Disappointing episode that only got better in the last 10mins, it really peaked though with the trailer for the finale.

Missy could be one of two people but may be the fact that she's conducting an experiment is a massive clue....that or is it the prisoner has taken over the prison???

This was one those episodes in the long tradition of Doctor Who where the plot is just a big bunch of nonsense. Like most of those nonsensical episodes however, it was entirely watchable and fun enough. I know most people are probably going to rail on it because of the kids, but I thought they were all fine. Jenna Coleman continues to delight, and even Danny Pink is growing on me.

First (and likely only) snag of the season. The story was ok. Only one of the kids bugged me (the one with the head phones).. ok two kids bugged me (the red haired one)... At the end me and my boys were scratching our heads wondering what we had just watched. It didn't feel like Doctor Who... If felt very CBBC. My one son summed it up pretty good when he said "There was no excitement."

6/10

Easily the weakest story for me since Beast Below.

This was one those episodes in the long tradition of Doctor Who where the plot is just a big bunch of nonsense. Like most of those nonsensical episodes however, it was entirely watchable and fun enough. I know most people are probably going to rail on it because of the kids, but I thought they were all fine. Jenna Coleman continues to delight, and even Danny Pink is growing on me.

That's just my feeling on this one.

Bit average really compared to the last two (excellent) episodes - still watchable enough though, if a bit CBBC-ish in parts. Still, I think the the series as a whole has been pretty good. :)

Really looking forward to the storm that looks to be coming next week though - that awesome preview for the next episode :horror :horror I cannot wait to see what happens!! :yess:

Back