Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this yesterday, I think it was on reddit. William Hartnell used to occasionally visit children in hospitals in his full Doctor costume.

YyIPK1O.jpg

I have a feeling he was a pretty decent guy in real life.

Whatever his flaws may have been off camera, it's obvious he loved being Doctor Who and the impact that it had on kids.

Well, thanks to a Blue Peter competition we've got a confirmation that some old friends are coming back next series, and they're each getting their own sonic devices! These all look really cool, too! The kids did a great job on the designs. It'll be fun seeing how they are translated on screen.

[ame]https://youtu.be/RPg0gcm1hh4[/ame]

I love Strax (his intro to the theater version of Day of the Doctor was one of the funniest things I have ever seen). I like Jenny ok. I just find the whole idea of an impossible female Silurian in Victorian England.

I love them, the idea of a aliens living amongst people in Victorian England is great. Madame Vastra never appears during daytime in public without her veil, unlike Strax, who no one even questions.

Hi all,

Daron aka DGTWoodward passed away by a sudden heart attack on the eve of 19th Dec, here is a link to the thread started by his wife notifying us:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137918

I have been speaking with Sharon, (Mrs DGTWoodward) and she has been gracious and kind enough to let us as a community send a token of respect to herself and her family, not to mention Daron.

We (Dave and mods) have agreed that we are going to pay our respects to our friend Daron aka DGTWoodward by having a collection which I will organise to send flowers to the family on or before the funeral.
The date of the funeral is not known yet but we can do this and send our thoughts to not only Daron but also his wife and family.

So, if anyone would like to make a contribution or donate towards this, please send me a message and I will let you know the details. I am in the UK so will sort out flowers and things and will try include all usernames of those who donate, on the cards of the flowers/ items we send.

Hopefully we can pay our respects not only to a member of our community who we have sadly lost, but also another member - his wife who is also an avid collector, along with their family.

If you would like to take part, please pm me and I will send you my details.
Shell
x :1-1:

Last edited:
Not long now until The Time of the Doctor! I'm going to try to avoid the internet after the UK airing!

That was awesome.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Disappointed!!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Loved it! Three pitch perfect pieces of Doctor Who beginning with An Adventure in Space and Time, then The Day of the Doctor and now this. Just as moving as the other two, maybe more so. A fitting end to the Raggedy Man. Bravo Matt Smith. Bravo.

Back