Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, mate. I really like the design of that one Cyberman (You know which, not gonna say it incase someone wants to go 100% spoiler free). It's quite interesting.

Nice refinement of the Cybermen design, although I'm sure I'm not the only person who's looking at the chest-plate and thinking "arc reactor".

I will say, I think it's a bit funny how in the shots of him in front of the TARDIS the photographic blow-up of the console is a bit obvious! Just sort of a weird decision for promo-pics.

Was that Matt Smith wearing Timelord robes?

You mean this?

I guess he found out Paul Allen's TARDIS is much nicer.

jFg69Jr.jpg

Matt Smith stars as Patrick Bateman in the West End adaption of American Psycho

In a conversation on another forum someone told me that Capaldi's appearance in the xmas special was going to be significant and more than a cameo......anyone else heard this rumour?

I hope Matt gets a full episode, like David and Chris's last ones where we just get a few lines of the new Doctor.

Matt is my favorite Doctor, i just really like his portrayal and to that end I'm hoping Moffat sends his Doctor out in style.

From what I have heard (which is just about everything about the special from top to bottom, unfortunately) he will definitely be going out (at the end of the special) with a BANG and a short scene with Capaldi at the end.

From what I have heard (which is just about everything about the special from top to bottom, unfortunately) he will definitely be going out (at the end of the special) with a BANG and a short scene with Capaldi at the end.

I have been studiously avoiding any mention of spoilers for the upcoming special. It's better that way. But either way, it's good that Matt will get his swan song in a satisfying manner.

It will be a shame to see him go, but he does deserve a memorable climax. He filled David Tennant's shoes, and that was a very big ask.

TBH i can't see them changing something thats become written in stone (only 6 to 7 didn't happen in the final minutes), but the person who told me reckoned that because you won't see Capaldi as the Doctor until september Moffat was eager to give him a 'significent appearance'.

Back