Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Hurt was pictured filming scenes on various places, funny thing was he was never seen with Matt Smith..... might be pick ups for the 50th, but thats extremely doubtful.

I would love a Susan update.

If they come up with a way to break through the Time Lock we just might, the program needs to revisit some of its early characters.

Theres so many Time Lords who should be brought back from time to time and not just Romana. The Mad Monk was a very influential character during the Troughton era, regenerated he could be a great villain.

Theres so many Time Lords who should be brought back from time to time and not just Romana. The Mad Monk was a very influential character during the Troughton era, regenerated he could be a great villain.

Do you mean The Meddling Monk? He was during Hartnell's era, not Troughton.

John Hurt was pictured filming scenes on various places, funny thing was he was never seen with Matt Smith..... might be pick ups for the 50th, but thats extremely doubtful.

If they come up with a way to break through the Time Lock we just might, the program needs to revisit some of its early characters.

Do we know that susan is locked inside the Time war? Last time We heard anything official about her specifcly, she was rebuilding the Earth right before the Daliks came back and tried their turn american into a giant engine plan again. This is an 8th doctor Story

He also comes back during Mcgann's audio Drama's.

Do we know that susan is locked inside the Time war? Last time We heard anything official about her specifcly, she was rebuilding the Earth right before the Daliks came back and tried their turn american into a giant engine plan again. This is an 8th doctor Story

He also comes back during Mcgann's audio Drama's.

Hmmm since Dark Eyes is the only one I haven't listened to (yet) I am going to guess he figures in there somehow?

Oh duh. Book of Kells. I actually haven't heard all of series four of the 8th Doc Adventures either.

He's actualy in quite a few.

He's also in
The Resurrection of Mars
AND Lucie Miller / To the Death Which features the return of susan.
and they ACTUALY get the same voice actress who was susan with Harnell, if memory serves correctly.

943292_601863286513245_1274483532_n.jpg

Spoiler sources say Ben Daniels was offered the part, but he had to turn it down just very recently. :(

Sorry :slap Yeah the Meddling Monk.....

Susan was the Time Lady (Claire Bloom) who had to cover her face, we know its her because when Wilfred asks #10 who she was. #11 says nothing but looks at Wilfred's granddaughter....

The Time Lock was probably introduced to keep cost's down, now its become a massive hinderence to the writers. We've seen Simm's Jokeresque Master, Rassilon and a few elderly Time Lords but not The Rani. RTD made hints years back that she would return..........but still.

Susan was the Time Lady (Claire Bloom) who had to cover her face, we know its her because when Wilfred asks #10 who she was. #11 says nothing but looks at Wilfred's granddaughter....

The Time Lock was probably introduced to keep cost's down, now its become a massive hinderence to the writers. We've seen Simm's Jokeresque Master, Rassilon and a few elderly Time Lords but not The Rani. RTD made hints years back that she would return..........but still.

Well that's one theory. The doctor's glances could have suggested something more maternal... Russel T Davies himself said he intended to imply that she was the Doctor's mother.

Well that's one theory. The doctor's glances could have suggested something more maternal... Russel T Davies himself said he intended to imply that she was the Doctor's mother.

https://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Woman

WE don't know WHO she is. Tons of theories, no facts... yet.

In fact, the man who wrote the episode Russell T Davies, has said in the Doctor Who Confidential that he doesn't know for certain who the unknown woman is.

AND HE WROTE HER ! :lol

Some fun things about Susan I've run across.
Susan is an assumed name, much like the Doctor introducing himsel as "john" or "agent Smith Of Scotland Yard" on occasion. Her Galifrey name is Arkytior, which is thier word For a Specific Flower. A Rose.

So Susan's Real name.... Is Rose.

Makes things Really Cyclical with the 2005 relaunch... and appearently it was intentional.

Sounds like something from a DW book. The great thing about Doctor Who is there is no canon. In my personal canon, books don't count. They read like fan fiction to me. So thankfully Susan's real name is not Rose. :lol

Just a thought, but I think Robert Lindsay would make a fantastic Doctor!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZpF-sJnpNo[/ame]

"Have you seen this stuff, this is seriously cool!" :D

I don't see it happening as I'm sure they will cast a virtually unknown actor, which is the right thing to do.

Yeah we'll see if that actually pans out. It will be a relief if they do though. The speculation is excrutiating.

Latest rumor has Charlie Weasley in the front running for the part. I could live with that.

I heard Rupert Grint was is the running. We'd see the Doctor finally react to being ginger...

I'd rather not see Ron Weasley as the Doctor. He's too identifiable with the one role to ever be the Doctor.

Whenever the TARDIS misbehaves I'd hear him saying "Bloody Hell!"

Back