Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New news was announced by the BBC. It's an official announcement but I guess some may consider it a spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I like it personally. What do y'all think?

looks cool to me. kind of Iron Man-ish.

What's everyone's favorite bad guys? Which ones do you think are the most frightening?

Personally, I like daleks, but don't find them overly frightening. I think cybermen are scarier, though I think their motive needs to be hyped a little better in the storylines.

Cybermen always captured my imagination more. Especially when you could see their mouths behind their masks; reminding you that they were basically zombies in armor.

I always thought the decayed Master was pretty scary too. Really though I think the Time Lord's themselves are probably the scariest.

Spoiler Spoiler:

New news was announced by the BBC. It's an official announcement but I guess some may consider it a spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I like it personally. What do y'all think?

Too close in design to the Cybus Industries Cybermen. I was hoping Moffat would return to the original Mondasian Cybermen from the classic series. :mad:

p012thfz_zps45a350e1.jpg

The new TARDIS interior...definitely getting some old, 70's console room vibes from this. Looking forward to seeing it in full next week (as well as the new opening credits and theme).

OUTSTANDING!!!!

I'm loving the retro control room. It's perfect.

11's control room was over three hundred years old. I wonder if he will jump forward in time again to justify the TARDIS changing.

I enjoyed the Christmas special too. I thought it strange that the doctor got so emotionally invested in Clara so quickly. It seemed strangely fragmented like many episodes do with Moffat. But it was fun and I love the new titles, theme arrangement, and TARDIS interior.

I enjoyed the Christmas special too. I thought it strange that the doctor got so emotionally invested in Clara so quickly. It seemed strangely fragmented like many episodes do with Moffat. But it was fun and I love the new titles, theme arrangement, and TARDIS interior.

I enjoyed how Clara kissed him and he was all flustered.
Also the little joke about the bow tie,classic.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, even with that dodgy ending. I guess the episode was running long, and they had to tie things up quick. Fantastic chemistry between Matt Smith and the new girl (I forget the actress's name). Strax is the greatest thing ever, he needs to be a regular companion.

I'll tag this little bit, just in case.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought the episode was fantastic, much better than the previous years. Matt Smith was born for the role, watching him trying to battle inner conflict and the urge of curiosity was brilliant.

The Sherlock reference was very funny too, a nice tip of the hat to Moffats other super show.

The TARDIS interior is amazing looking, functional and much more like a time craft, not a junk yard scrap heap. I can't wait to see more of it, it seems much narrower and smaller than the old, but with the stairs rails there must be more underneath.

Clara is already very intriguing, an unusual companion story and like all of Moffats women, strong headed and a nice match for the Doctor.

Back