Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be careful if you get 11's screwdriver as the early batches have been plagued with faulty ones.

Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't aware of that. I think I'll wait then until some prices drop. Hopefully the faulty ones will be sorted out by then.

Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't aware of that. I think I'll wait then until some prices drop. Hopefully the faulty ones will be sorted out by then.

No problem! :)

I've read numerous reports from people who've had problems with the electronics not working properly. CO have acknowledged the issue and have already taken steps to rectify it so by the time prices get reduced you should be OK.

Looking ahead to next week, did anyone else start thinking of Independence Day when they showed the scene of the Spitfires flying round the Dalek saucer?

No problem! :)

I've read numerous reports from people who've had problems with the electronics not working properly. CO have acknowledged the issue and have already taken steps to rectify it so by the time prices get reduced you should be OK.

Looking ahead to next week, did anyone else start thinking of Independence Day when they showed the scene of the Spitfires flying round the Dalek saucer?

Not I. I was more focused on the fact that I wish Brendan Gleeson was playing Churchill :lol

I wish I could get my hands on the novel version of "A Journal of Impossible Things" they used in the book signing part of 10's farewell. That part was probably the highlight of the farewell for me. I don't know why, but it was just so well acted that I love it.

I got the end of time Journal with the Master's ring some time back.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/S7iMvEe6So4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/S7iMvEe6So4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The ring is like a cheap plastic with the gallifreyan symbols printed on instead of etched (or whatever) into the surface.
It still proudly sits in my collection though :D

Last edited:
I just made a funny discovery. If you took the minutes each actor spent portraying The Doctor Paul McGann is far ahead of any other actor if you take into account the radio stories. Even more than Tom Baker!

I hope they make a time war animation, would be some exciting episodes watching two warring factions and the tough decision the Doc has to make. would be nice to see what killed McGann off! In the latest episodes what excactly where the 'smilers'? usually the Doctor investigates things like that such as the killer Santa's i dont remember any explanation to what they were?

I just made a funny discovery. If you took the minutes each actor spent portraying The Doctor Paul McGann is far ahead of any other actor if you take into account the radio stories. Even more than Tom Baker!

Too bad for him that he'll only be judged by the masses on his single screen appearance.

I hope they make a time war animation, would be some exciting episodes watching two warring factions and the tough decision the Doc has to make. would be nice to see what killed McGann off! In the latest episodes what excactly where the 'smilers'? usually the Doctor investigates things like that such as the killer Santa's i dont remember any explanation to what they were?

Killer Santas, flying angels, victorian robots.....the faces on the smilers were actually suprising creepy

Loving the new TARDIS team, but the script was shockingly average for a Steven Moffat effort. I was even more surprised by the production itself, which was pretty shoddy all around (direction/editing/design). I'm surprised they didn't push this back for the late-season slump spot like Idiot's Lantern and Fear Her.

I'm just curious as to how they are going to explain how these Daleks survived the time war and everything else.

Hopefully these are just normal Daleks (ie pre-Time War). I am tired of the RTD story of tyhe Doctor facing the entire Dalek race. I prefer the old style of the Doctor running into a band of Daleks and out smarting them.

I am equally curious/excited about the upcoming Cybermen story because I've felt they really need a decent story ala DALEK to get them back on track. The creepy cave images look terrific!

Is the official site still doing commentaries and wallpapers? I can't find either.

Not sure. If they do I'm hoping that the WW2 Dalek propoganda poster seen in the preview for this week's episode gets posted as that'd make a nice wallpaper.

Back