Doctor Who Series 7 Figure Collection out now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditch

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mods please move if you want.
I just had the new Character Option Doctor Who series 7 Figure Collection in at the shop today.There are 6 new 3.75" figures the Doctor,Clara,Dalek,Ice Warrior,Cyberman and Weeping Angel so far i have found 2 Chase figures the Black Dalek and Cyberman with gun arm.

Doctor Who Time Zone Playset Dalek Invasion 2075AD with exclusive Dalek Hoverbout accessory and Cold War 1983 Time Zone Playset with exclusive Ice warrior Creature figure.

Also out is the Spin and Fly Tardis.I will upload more pictures when i have chance.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the photos and I'd love to see this thread continue. As for the figures, I'd lost interest in the new series 5" line (though I love the Classics line) so I'm actually quite keen on these - it's something new at least and I'm looking forward to the Dalek hoverbout.

Where are these appearing?

The figure selection is finally worthwhile, but I won't be collecting these. They're far too small for displaying (no, I don't play with them), the detail is horrible and I don't like the idea of rare variants. The Cyberman variant looks decent, though any chances of me buying it have disappeared due to its rarity. I'll be sticking to the Classics.

Thanks for the pics! I'd love to see some close-ups of the Doctor and Clara. The paint apps are going to be a big part of my decision to go for these or not. Apparently in the US these could be $12-$14, which would be a deal breaker for me.

It annoys me how i have every Nu-Who Doctor and companion on a shelve, only to have the latest batch in a small scale so it would now look stupid to display side by side.

I get how they want to match the scale of other popular toy lines, but if you look at the Marvel toys compared to these the articulation and detail is a joke, half the size for same money? No thanks.

Also those 'play-sets' look pretty shoddy, i could print off a backdrop and have the amount of functionality, do they actually do anything?

The figure selection is finally worthwhile, but I won't be collecting these. They're far too small for displaying (no, I don't play with them), the detail is horrible and I don't like the idea of rare variants. The Cyberman variant looks decent, though any chances of me buying it have disappeared due to its rarity. I'll be sticking to the Classics.

I had 5 cases in at the shop and there were 3 cybermen variants but only 1 Dalek variant.

I had 5 cases in at the shop and there were 3 cybermen variants but only 1 Dalek variant.
There aren't any shops nearby where I can buy Who merchandise, and I doubt these variants will be sold online (aside from eBay and such), you see.

I'll throw my 10c worth in, then leave it alone.
I don't like these at all. They look cheap and nasty. Will not be buying.
CO should have continued on their original line.

Nuff said.

I'll throw my 10c worth in, then leave it alone.
I don't like these at all. They look cheap and nasty. Will not be buying.
CO should have continued on their original line.

Nuff said.

:exactly:

I will say one more thing too, then I am done.

I would be embarrassed to have these on display. They aren't cool and retro like Dapol and they aren't neatly detailed like the 5 inch range. No offense to anyone who has some excitement for these toys. But they just look terrible.

Those of you who are buying, enjoy the ride. :)

:exactly:

I will say one more thing too, then I am done.

I would be embarrassed to have these on display. They aren't cool and retro like Dapol and they aren't neatly detailed like the 5 inch range. No offense to anyone who has some excitement for these toys. But they just look terrible.

Those of you who are buying, enjoy the ride. :)

I must admit, I haven't actually had one of these in hand yet and when I do my opinion might change. I'm also sure that if I collected the new series 5" line I would hate them (and if they scale change the Classic line I'll be furious). But as it is... I think they're fun.

I may be here tomorrow eating my words and cursing them.

Oh, and I think it's entirely appropriate for a shrinking show - one season over two years - to have shrinking action figures...

Back