Doctor Who sculpt Commission thread (2nd Doc, Jaimie, Season 18 4th Doc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to post a couple pics here of my finished 18th Season Tom Baker. All thanks to Shatner's Toupee for the Ada commissions he is working on, I finally have one of my favorite Doctors to add to my collection.
Thank you! Can't wait to start up on Pat and hopefully Colin very soon!

I recieved the second set of photos on the Pat custom tonight from Ada showing off the adjustments I asked for: the raising of the placement of his ears and thinning of his lower lip.
I think she did a fine job and I gave her sculpt the okay.

The only other character not made yet in this Classics part one commissions thread is Jamie. Seeing as I had only three people help make Pat, and only two people signed to help make Jamie, I think he will be getting made off the proceeds we make from the Invasion Cybermen kits, which will get it's own thread with individual kit information as soon as we have pics to show (probably not for another month or so as Neil is very, very busy, but excited to start.)

Thank you to everyone who has helped with these. You are only reason these happened! :banana:banana:banana

00299jj.jpg
00299hh.jpg
00299aa.jpg

Just want to say how amazing the Pat Troughton is. Totally blows mine away.

Got to be one of her best heads so far.

Back