Doctor Strange: the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just give him magic for Christ's sake! It's a ****ing comic book, not War and Peace. If people will buy the SHIELD helicarrier, Thor's hammer or a guy turning into a giant green monster, they'll buy magic.

While I agree with you, Hollywood dosn't.

Thing with Magic is it has to have existed for hundreds of years, this is different than one brillaint scientist or engineer managing to create a super serum or armour.

So Strange is simply a gifted guy who can tap into it like Jedi do with the Force.but this brings up the question why isn't Magic more apart of society ispf it's a real thing and has been for hundreds of years.

A way they could do it is have Magic fade away over the years with only a very select few passing on the teachings on how to use it.

Strange could get this from the monks

This is probobly the BEST approach on how to do it.

I don't think Magic itself is the turn off, its how it fits into the other movies

In the minds of Hollyweird Bigwigs, yes.

Yes, Hollywood is against movies with magic, apparently this mythical Hollywood place didn't have Harry Potter movies released there and don't know that shows about magic can **** piles of cash. :dunno

Good thing no one ever thought to make Narnia, LotR, or any of the other magic based series into movies, what a disaster those would have been. :lol

What do they call how ****in Loki's staff worked in avengers?? Science?? That **** was the very definition of magic and he had a magic staff too boot. They already have magic with that staff so any bull**** they are saying doesn't hold water about magic. Loki's staff was pure magic not to mention his ability to disappear/ reappear wherever we wanted; illusions are the hallmark of magic

If you didn't get worked up over harmless comments, your life wouldn't be full of grammar mistakes.

What argument did I get you into? You asked what they called Loki's spear in the Avengers. It's alien technology. Loki is an alien. But it's basically magic. They explained it pretty well in Thor.

"Your ansestors called it magic, you call it science, but from where I come from, they're one in the same".

So there you go. I just helped you answer a question.

What argument did I get you into? You asked what they called Loki's spear in the Avengers. It's alien technology. Loki is an alien. They explained it pretty well in Thor.

"Your ansestors called it magic, you call it science, but from where I come from, they're one in the same".

So there you go. I just helped you answer a question.

Omg dude u responded to me like always. As I said u need medication because you don't even remember what you typed 2 days ago let alone 20 minutes. Maybe you should slow down on posting so you can keep track

Just because I answered your question.

Because you flip flop like crazy and it drives me nuts. Stop trying to say what you think is cool all the time, actually just stop and think before posting. Yes i asked a question but it was a intended to be a rhetorical question.

Your response was funny to me because just a few days ago you tried to discount my issues with the stupid staff plot device by saying its magic.

Then I post here saying his staff was based on magic and then you say it wasn't. Talk about arguing for the sake of arguing. That's why I said u need medication or your trolling me

Back