Doctor Strange: the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sounds like a "find the one that doesn't fit' question.:) I can see how Blade, Punisher, Iron Fist, and Daredevil are alike, and I can see how Moon Knight is sort of like Daredevil, but Dr. Strange is so unlike the others, being that all the others are about hand to hand, and Dr. Strange is all about magic and almost no hand to hand. Dr. Strange is sort of like Moon Knight, though, since they both have magical powers.

Dr. Strange stands on his own, and to do the movie right, it needs to be all about him and his origin, with the end being about his fight with baron Mordo, or even Dormammu.

Good point, i guess he's more fantastical than those street level heroes.

Nevertheless a Blade, Punisher, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Ghost Rider & Moon Knight team movie would be awesome.

For the Dr Strange movie it's be cool to see his mystical powers done similiar to the wand duelling in Harry Potter, lots of bright colourful energy streams.

DH_-_Voldemort_VS._Harry_Final_Duel_01.jpg

Last edited:
As much a I love the Harry potter movies...

It still looks like they're busting ghosts. Must be what happened to nearly headless nick.

Jokes aside, bring strange and let him busts ghosts too!

As much a I love the Harry potter movies...

It still looks like they're busting ghosts. Must be what happened to nearly headless nick.

Jokes aside, bring strange and let him busts ghosts too!

More like busting demons and dimension-hopping. Which would be a lot more interesting. Who wouldn't want to see Dormammu and Umar? I imagine they would be pretty interesting on the big screen....

Supernatural stuff in general is pretty hot right now; this is a good time to make this movie.

I just hope they don't go the route Straczynski did in his "Strange" series from a while back. Apparently that was basically his treatment for a mooted Dr. Strange movie. It wasn't terrible, but just a bit boring as it seemed to go for a more "realistic" Strange.

More like busting demons and dimension-hopping. Which would be a lot more interesting. Who wouldn't want to see Dormammu and Umar? I imagine they would be pretty interesting on the big screen....

Supernatural stuff in general is pretty hot right now; this is a good time to make this movie.

Busting ghosts, busting demons. the wand effect still looks like a proton pack :D

Either/or, Like I said, I'm all for it.

A proper Infinity Gauntlet movie would be insane, but it would take a real Infinity Gauntlet to help pay for it!

On one hand, They might see it as something they SHOULDN'T do.

On the other, it's a chance for them to bring in full-on Magic into the genre.

Inclusion of the literal magic into MCU after what they've done to Mandarin is a shameless ignorance.

Back