Doctor Strange: the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to check out this "Muffy the Vampire Slayer".

All roads lead to Whedon with the MCU and I'm sure he has a lot of pull with the higher ups. He is helming the SHIELD series which will serve as a weekly reminder to the viewing public of the Marvel Universe. If anyone can convince them of the viability of magic its him.
And Rhodey didnt have an arc reactor but his suit did.

tumblr_mb7t7prr821qa3fe8o1_500.jpg

If true, he will be jumping from DC to Marvel universe.

Though I was guessing they would go with a less known star for the role. Still, this just might end up being only a rumor by this weekend.

Interesting conundrum. Strange is kind of stuffy, arrogant and unlikable at first and even after his transformation is very serious and humorless. I don't see this as a good casting choice if they are sticking to the characterization.

Well, if this is the direction they go then I will be interested to see how it turns out, but I have an extremely difficult time imagining that actor as that character. I saw some real potential in RDJ as Stark and Ledger as Joker from the first announcements, but this. . .seems like they would be doing a complete 180 from the source with that casting. Hopefully they would give him a beard somehow.

Me and my father luv dr. Strange so we're exited about the movie, but we're both sceptical to see who plays dr.strange

:dunno

Well... I can't quite see it... but it doesn't seem like it would be totally impossible to work.

That would actually be a great choice. He can pull off an ornery curmudgeon of a doctor who annoys and confuses everyone else extremely well. But it would have to be a comedic take on the character since Laurie is such a natural comedian. But Marvel won't have the ***** to do something like that. Joseph-Gordon-Levitt is a much safer choice even though I don't think he would be anything particularly special.

Back